Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    the draft will be after free agency starts
    Whoawhoawhoa, let preseason start too. Teams don't have real rosters for a long time, we won't know shit until preseason games start.
    well i meant that to...but marc was pushing for me to get it started

also since i have not received conformation e-mails from previous players....i know jay, catz, whine, (that chick...i think its casey....but idk how to get a hold of her),marc, brennen and my buddy dave have spots reserved from previous years...(sorry if i left any one out) well thats 7 people and we usually play at 12...so that leaves 5 spots...if you want in just send me a PM with your e-mail.....if there are more then 5 people then i will figure out a way to make it fare as far as picking who gets a spot
    also sacks have been switched to 1/2 a point as opposed to 3....idk what in the fuck i was thinking
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited July 2011
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i also want to make it clear (not saying you will apz just saying it to everyone) if you want to play this year...please do not quit 1/2 way threw....it is annoying when people get wins cause they play a team that has 4 players starting that is on a bye week...if that happens this year your invitation will be stripped next year lol :p
    Don't care send me an email.

Also why would someone continue playing their team if the team has not shot of winning. I have benched everyone in fantasy baseball this season so I can have the top draft spot next year after it was clear I couldn't make playoffs
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Don't care send me an email.

Also why would someone continue playing their team if the team has not shot of winning. I have benched everyone in fantasy baseball this season so I can have the top draft spot next year after it was clear I couldn't make playoffs
    <_> the draft is determined randomly....not based on what your record was last year

actually...if chuck and shannon are both in we have 2 free spots....any one know how to get a hold of shannon?
    Don't jay face me I was talking about the baseball fantasy team.

The point was why would someone continue wasting time with it if they cannot make the playoffs
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The game isn't won by who has the best draft, it's who plays the waiver wire best. An awesome draft helps, sure, but you won't win with just an awesome draft.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I'm still waiting
    Don't jay face me I was talking about the baseball fantasy team.

The point was why would someone continue wasting time with it if they cannot make the playoffs

for one....you can usually still make the playoffs if you can get close to .500...and i just hate when people give up like that....makes it no fun and gives some teams an unfair advantage when playing for playoff position

I'm still waiting

im not going to send out invites until i know who all is going to play from the last couple years....and find out how many people want to join....if there are more people that want to join then spots for it then we will have to find a way to draw for who gets in

Unfair advantage would be if the team they are playing throws the game so the person can win it then decides to play all put against the other teams. It just seems you get burned by someone giving up once and you're still butthurt about it.
    Okay fuck it I'm not waiting around any longer
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i sent you my email . just let me know.
    Unfair advantage would be if the team they are playing throws the game so the person can win it then decides to play all put against the other teams. It just seems you get burned by someone giving up once and you're still butthurt about it.

iv never been burned on it....iv made the playoffs both years of this league...i just find it annoying

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    also since i have not received conformation e-mails from previous players....i know jay, catz, whine, (that chick...i think its casey....but idk how to get a hold of her),marc, brennen and my buddy dave have spots reserved from previous years...(sorry if i left any one out) well thats 7 people and we usually play at 12...so that leaves 5 spots...if you want in just send me a PM with your e-mail.....if there are more then 5 people then i will figure out a way to make it fare as far as picking who gets a spot
    um logged in what do i do for email confermationz????

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    when iz teh draftz :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)