Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    new page

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hahaha yallz to into tradez...waiver wirez is where champs are madez
    True, but in this league where RB depth is really thin, and Catz has two top 10 QBs on the team, trades are a viable option.
    I'll give you Bradford, Garcon, and idk who else for Austin >_>
    Yeah right. A downgrade at QB because of unpredictability and lack of options and Austin, who still proved himself to be the number one in Dallas.

Not happening. If Austin finds himself decreasing over the next few weeks, possibly.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    lol marc has 3 qb's on his team...no wonder his at the bottom
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    If VY can't go on Sunday, I may have to stick with Freeman. Moreno or McGahee is going to be an interesting choice for me too.....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    hahaha yallz to into tradez...waiver wirez is where champs are madez
    True, but in this league where RB depth is really thin, and Catz has two top 10 QBs on the team, trades are a viable option.
    I'll give you Bradford, Garcon, and idk who else for Austin >_>
    Yeah right. A downgrade at QB because of unpredictability and lack of options and Austin, who still proved himself to be the number one in Dallas.

Not happening. If Austin finds himself decreasing over the next few weeks, possibly.
    Psh! Nigga whateveh. Bradford has been great and is just going to get even better with every game. He's definitely going to be a star QB and I should have started him over Rodgers. Dez is starting to look like more of Kitna's favorite target like I told you he would and Miles #s have been falling ;) Sanchez isn't going to bring you pts like Bradford, Gerrard, Rodgers or Henne.
    lol marc has 3 qb's on his team...no wonder his at the bottom
    I just added them for a reason and some others ;) I got some good WRs and just really need 1 RB. I have the record I have now because I lost to fucking catz by 1 pt and Timberlake by 3. My guys are doing well actually :D
    Psh! Nigga whateveh. Bradford has been great and is just going to get even better with every game. He's definitely going to be a star QB and I should have started him over Rodgers. Dez is starting to look like more of Kitna's favorite target like I told you he would and Miles #s have been falling ;) Sanchez isn't going to bring you pts like Bradford, Gerrard, Rodgers or Henne.
    You're dreaming.

Bradford being great in the long term is irrelevant, because this year is all that matters. Unless Moss finds his way there, Bradford has no fantasy value, and even if he does, it will be limited, because there's still no consistency at WR there. Great player, but not right now. Dez got 9 targets to Austin and Witten's combined 24. Screw off if you think that's starting to look more like a favorite target.

I guarantee you that if there's one thing that the Jets focus on in the coming weeks, it's Sanchez and the passing game.
    i can't wait to see the lions play the jetz
    You're dreaming.

Bradford being great in the long term is irrelevant, because this year is all that matters. Unless Moss finds his way there, Bradford has no fantasy value, and even if he does, it will be limited, because there's still no consistency at WR there. Great player, but not right now. Dez got 9 targets to Austin and Witten's combined 24. Screw off if you think that's starting to look more like a favorite target.

I guarantee you that if there's one thing that the Jets focus on in the coming weeks, it's Sanchez and the passing game.

No fantasy value? the dude is #11 in passing yards while Sanchez is #21. He's got a couple targets and some that are coming back. Some key players to help him and a good chance Moss might end up there will seal the deal. It's obvious he's not limited when it comes to passing. He can throw to anyone that is on the field and has proven himself week to week that he's good. He may be no Peyton, Brees, Romo, or so on but he's still bringing in the pts.

WOW! Austin had 3 more then Dez. That's a lot right there sir. The only reason why he was throwing to Austin more this game cause Dez was being double coveraged a lot by the secondary. Last game you saw the Giants not covering Dez with 2 man and just man to man. He kept throwing and throwing to Dez while Austin was also man to man. Kitna is more comfortable throwing to Dez and Witten then he is to Austin and Roy Roy and now Hurd. Austin kept dropping passes and didn't look good. If you think Austin is going to stay #1 the rest of the way then you sir screw off cause it sure isnt looking that way.

Mark Sanchez will not make a great leap in passing this year. The Jets will relay on what they built their team around. Defense and the running game. As long as LT is doing great like he is, Sanchez isn't going to throw as much and be relied on.
    itza officialz catz iz 6-2 teh top team in teh leage

[-(

blue turbins

new page

[-(

blue turbins

i lost cause i didn't startz mike sime- walker and my qb and 2 strting runningz backz were on byes......other wize meh be6-2 to...meh iza coming for ze catz
    but y00z aint 6-2 i iz... and by the time we play I'll be 8-2

[-(

blue turbins

edited November 2010
    I lost because Owen Daniels fails. <_>
    I dropped him for a reason.
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    I almost picked him up but you beat me to him on waivers. I was thankful hahahahahaha
    Thank goodness it was for only one weekend.
    Chuck, since we all want to see Catz lose today, you should start Flacco over Palmer and Nicks over Driver and Turner over Williams.