Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    I guess <_>

I happy I got McCluster and Moeaki :33333333333333333333333
    You better hope they're not a flash in the pan.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yes and no. I haz to be smart cause now I have some good players I can rotate. McCluster is going to get a lot of touches along with Moeaki. So I will be switching Ocho with McCluster frequently and Witten/Moeaki will be a challenge, but Moeaki seems to be having a better year than Witten so far.
    McCluster will get at best 6 touches a game.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2010
    So someone in my league dropped Darren McFadden RB for Greg Olsen TE... I snatched up McFadden right away. I couldn't believe it.

McFadden has had almost three 100 yard games in a row. I'm hoping he can produce for me come Sunday.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Yes and no. I haz to be smart cause now I have some good players I can rotate. McCluster is going to get a lot of touches along with Moeaki. So I will be switching Ocho with McCluster frequently and Witten/Moeaki will be a challenge, but Moeaki seems to be having a better year than Witten so far.
    It's alright with me. He not like Crabtree and will score on one of those 6 touches :P
    It's alright with me. He not like Crabtree and will score on one of those 6 touches :P
    BURN. Yeah, Crabtree's been a major bust....
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Major doesn't even describe it...
    edited October 2010
    So someone in my league dropped Darren McFadden RB for Greg Olsen TE... I snatched up McFadden right away. I couldn't believe it.

McFadden has had almost three 100 yard games in a row. I'm hoping he can produce for me come Sunday.
    I dunno if he's a long term solution, but for the next few weeks, that's probably a good move.
    All in all? Definitely not a bust

As far as fantasy goes, for sure. Looking at the games though it's not a problem of philosophy though, he's just not catching the balls like he used to. Smith's QB Rating when passing to Crabtree is 6.6, and he's deflecting passes getting them intercepted.

It'll iron out though. I believe in him.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Crabtree is a good player but much like Fitzgerald in Arizona his QB is killing him for fantasy football owners. Lee Evans is another really good WR going to waste.

I already dumped Crabtree in one of my leagues.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    All in all? Definitely not a bust

As far as fantasy goes, for sure. Looking at the games though it's not a problem of philosophy though, he's just not catching the balls like he used to. Smith's QB Rating when passing to Crabtree is 6.6, and he's deflecting passes getting them intercepted.

It'll iron out though. I believe in him.
    I meant mainly in fantasy. But I believe the onus is on everyone in that 49ers offense not named Frank Gore to step up, because they've all been a disappointment.
    Way to rip off your friend in that trade, Rex. <_>
    WOW! Your friend is a fucking idiot <_>
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    lol we have been talking about it for like 2 weeks.....i didn't wanna do it last week...he didn't wanna do it this week but as we were getting ready to head out for the michigan game i said if you offer it right now ill accept it
    Crabtree is a good player but much like Fitzgerald in Arizona his QB is killing him for fantasy football owners. Lee Evans is another really good WR going to waste.
    I already dumped Crabtree in one of my leagues.
    I believe in Smith, and it's on Crabtree here. He's a good WR, but him not practicing all preseason and a few weeks before has bit him in the ass. Watching the games, he's letting balls bounce off his hands that he would have caught.
    I meant mainly in fantasy. But I believe the onus is on everyone in that 49ers offense not named Frank Gore to step up, because they've all been a disappointment.
    To some degree this. I do believe that most of the ills they've been experiencing are due to poor offensive coordinating, but there have been straight up bad performances. Smith in Seattle, the line in Seattle/KC, the secondary in KC. Ick.
    Way to rip off your friend in that trade, Rex. <_>
    I would have said that Rex actually got the poor side of the deal if he wasn't starting Brett Favre.

But Megatron isn't producing either...
    I dunno if he's a long term solution, but for the next few weeks, that's probably a good move.
    Yeah RB's is definitely a weakness in my fantasy team. This was my first year doing it and the way I drafted was QB, 2-3 WR's then RB's. I realized after I probably should have gotten a RB first.

So I'm thinking I'm going to play 3 RB's this Sunday with Miles Austin on a bye and Andre Johnson questionable. It's looking like its gonna be Frank Gore, Peyton Hillis and Darren McFadden. I also got Cedric Benson but I think those are the 3 strongest RB's.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i think braylon is going to produce...and when stafford gets back i may regret it...but farve has been shit...ryan is having a great year...and now if farve catches fire i have trade bait
    Yeah RB's is definitely a weakness in my fantasy team. This was my first year doing it and the way I drafted was QB, 2-3 WR's then RB's. I realized after I probably should have gotten a RB first.

So I'm thinking I'm going to play 3 RB's this Sunday with Miles Austin on a bye and Andre Johnson questionable. It's looking like its gonna be Frank Gore, Peyton Hillis and Darren McFadden. I also got Cedric Benson but I think those are the 3 strongest RB's.
    I just wanted to say that I rape in your league and will continue to rape in your league :3
    Haha, so far that's true.

But I think you got a bit lucky last week. If you would have been playing another team other then the one you did, you would have lost last week. I think this week too you will have a bit of a challenge.
    Who should I start...

Brady or Vick
    Who should I start...

Brady or Vick
    Go with Vick, you're more likely to see him get some rushing yards, he's throwing the best he ever has, and Washington isn't an air tight defense against the pass.
    Miami's defense has slightly better numbers than Washington, but neither offensive line is great, so probably Vick.