Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    Well you guys waited until week 5 for the trade, and this is the system you all bitched you wanted, cause you didn't want me just pushing trades through. So it will be voted on. 
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2014
    Flawed system is flawed. You have your waiver pick ups a day later on Thursday when every other league as them done on Wednesday. We both accepted the trade on Wednesday and 3 full days isn't enough time to vote on it?

Flawed.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    It doesn't give an you an option to choose when waivers are sent through. 
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I have my own espn league and our waiver wire pick up are for that wednesday each week and the option for how many days you gotta wait for a trade are definitely in there as well.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Like iv looked a few times. I don't have an option to change the waiver date. Otherwise it would be Wednesday. As far as the trade goes, people get 2 days to vote, your trade didn't get accepted until 11:58 Wednesday night, so it wasn't going to process until next week since today is game day. I pushed it though, but you guys wanted the voting system.  
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    What the fuck rex why did you push it through. Cheater. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I actually did it on accident. I wasn't planning on it but when I hit uphold the trade it pushed it though. You think I would puse it though after all the botching iv heard? 

Vote was like 4-0 doe so it was gonna pass
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Wine said:
    That's a total trade rape, but whatever.
    Not really. I had no receivers in the top 25 in points scored. Hell, I only had one in the top 40. They're all averaging 6 PPG or lower.  Tom Brady's #1 target is a significant upgrade. Did Livefree get the better end of this trade? Probably. Would I have loved to have gotten better value for Brees? Absolutely. But i traded away a position which I have depth for a position which I have absolute shit. 
    Facing only undefeated dude in my league. Says I should win with the estimated points. It should be battle of the unbeatens :-L
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    13pts from Rodgers and not even the end of the 1st. Going to be a good night B-) 
  • WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep
    Wine said:
    Not really. I had no receivers in the top 25 in points scored. Hell, I only had one in the top 40. They're all averaging 6 PPG or lower.  Tom Brady's #1 target is a significant upgrade. Did Livefree get the better end of this trade? Probably. Would I have loved to have gotten better value for Brees? Absolutely. But i traded away a position which I have depth for a position which I have absolute shit. 
    Yeah, I'm thinking I might've been wrong calling it a trade rape, but I still don't like your side.  I think Matt Ryan would've been a little more even.  I also think it's cause I'm not all that sold on Edelmen, but that's more of a personal preference, I understand why someone would do that trade.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    It was hard to trust a Patriots wide receiver in fantasy when the Patriots offense was GOOD...
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    It was hard to trust a Patriots wide receiver in fantasy when the Patriots offense was GOOD...
    In Brady we trust.
    Fuck vikings. Dude Has Green Bay's defense and they have 40 points for him what the fuck
    2_hearted said:
    Fuck vikings. Dude Has Green Bay's defense and they have 40 points for him what the fuck
    what kind of fuck scoring is that? 
    Wine said:
    I could have given you hell of a lot better. 
    Should've responded when I said Brees was on the block faggot. Besides, you have Rodgers. The fuck you need Brees for
    2_hearted said:
    what kind of fuck scoring is that? 
    No clue. Also had three keepers, two qbs, and two defenses

:|
    Should've responded when I said Brees was on the block faggot. Besides, you have Rodgers. The fuck you need Brees for
    I don't. We could have worked out something different [-(