Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    No I just think a commissioner pushing his own trade through because he is afraid it will be vetoed is bullshit. The other teams being able to veto is part of fantasy. I was joking until you said you panicked and pushed it through. That's a shitty move and if it was a money league I would have drove up to grand rapids and kicked your ass myself. That kind of shit ain't cool.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I need to choose between two of these this week. Opinions?

Jamaal Charles vs Buf
    Darren Sproles vs Car
    BenJarvus Green-Ellis vs Cle
    CJ Spiller vs KC
    Bjge
    And Charles
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd probably go Charles and Spiller, or Charles and Sproles.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Charles n Sproles
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm thinking about trying to maybe package one of those RB's with Miles Austin to get another receiver. This one guy has shitty RB's with Fred Jackson being hurt, but he has AJ Green and Megatron.

I have B. Marshall, D. Bowe, M. Austin, and N. Washington.

Maybe CJ Spiller and Austin for Green? or Jamaal Charles and Austin for Calvin? :-?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The first one might do it....the second one wouldn't lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    edited September 2012

No I just think a commissioner pushing his own trade through because he is afraid it will be vetoed is bullshit. The other teams being able to veto is part of fantasy. I was joking until you said you panicked and pushed it through. That's a shitty move and if it was a money league I would have drove up to grand rapids and kicked your ass myself. That kind of shit ain't cool.

cool your jimmies magilla gorilla....most pay leagues have the commissioner be the only one with a vote simply for line up matters....it takes to long for everyone to get on and vote and the trades would not be able to go threw and have your lineups set.. I did not say i panicked, i said i saw your comment and assumed marc accepted it so i figured i would go on and push it threw...there was nothing outrages about the trade it was resonable for both side...now you can give up your troll attempt and quit crying and pissing your self over a trade

I will not quit crying that's cheater shit. I didn't want a trade with Marc. But you're pulling some shady shit and I don't like it.
    how is anything i did shady?
    Look man, iv been doing this for four years and have tried hard to keep in fun and fair for everyone playing....Iv put effort into making this a fun experience for everyone involved and would never do anything that i didn't see fit or fair...but if this is seriously that big of deal to you, which i have had no complaints from any one else, but if it is really that big of deal we can have a vote on what the trade process should be
    You're feeding the troll...
    what am i supposed to do? i try and keep a fair and fun league and hes gonna non stop bitch about it....its my job as commissioner to have a response [-(
    I'm not trolling.

I just find it to be shady for a commissioner to push his own trade through I've never seen anyone do that. Its supposed to run its course of however long it is set to for people to know about the trade and protest it if they want then after that time is up( usually 24 hours) then the trade goes through after.
    It was a fair trade, so who cares? :-??
    Fair trade is not the point. Commissioner bending the rules for himself is the point.

Alright every trade I do I want pushed through immediately.

My entire team is up for trade if you want someone offer whoever I'll see if I like it.

Cam newton
    Micheal turner
    Cedric benson
    Desean Jackson
    Andre Johnson
    Jordy Nelson
    Jermaine Gresham
    Ravens d
    Sabastian janikowski

Bench
    Cutler
    Owen daniels
    Some other people
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2012

Fair trade is not the point. Commissioner bending the rules for himself is the point.

Alright every trade I do I want pushed through immediately.

My entire team is up for trade if you want someone offer whoever I'll see if I like it.

Cam newton
    Micheal turner
    Cedric benson
    Desean Jackson
    Andre Johnson
    Jordy Nelson
    Jermaine Gresham
    Ravens d
    Sabastian janikowski

Bench
    Cutler
    Owen daniels
    Some other people

I'll take Andre Johnson off your hands...

Edit: Beanie Wells and Hayward-Bey for Johnson :-?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Who do you have on your bench?
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Take a look I be da Chronic Tokers.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.