Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Probably lose again, but I'm in
    image Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    monicaa said:

Sexist [-(

:-/
    rexum420 said:

rexum420 said:

Jacob Lohmeier
    Brennan Lucia
    Ryan Wineman
    Chuck Garcia
    Marcus Mosqueda
    Ryan Vallee
    Marcos Gomez
    Stoned Catz

alright well its now left to those 3...if any of them drop out i will have room...if they don't maybe we can do a 13-14 team league...idk how i feel about that tho
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    rexum420 said:

Jacob Lohmeier
    Brennan Lucia
    Ryan Wineman
    Chuck Garcia
    Marcus Mosqueda
    Ryan Vallee
    Marcos Gomez
    Stoned Catz

nice...once i have everyone confirmed i will talk to everyone so we can arrange a date we can all draft....i screwed you on that last year lol
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Was going to tweet you to see if you wanted in this year. Take that as a yes haha.
    what were you gonna tweet him to? :>
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    I like where this conversation is going....or do I?
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm definitely still in, can everyone on that list share their opinion about reforming the league under a different format.

I think we should do a dynasty league, which means that at the beginning of each year, we draft based on the previous standings like they do in the actual NFL draft. There's a matter of keepers, who are players that you can keep from season to season. I think there should be 0 keepers, giving us a completely new team each year like we normally do. The main change would be in the draft. I'm open to having keepers if that's what people want.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    well the only way to do it where its not a snake draft is to do i as an offline draft and then i would have to go in and put all the results in manually
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I'm all for the dynasty league idea, but I don't like the idea of keepers. The draft is a major part of the fun in fantasy football.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    rexum420 said:

well the only way to do it where its not a snake draft is to do i as an offline draft and then i would have to go in and put all the results in manually

Are you sure? Have we looked at non-ESPN fantasy?

I know people who have participated in something similar, and I might be participating in one this year, but I'm not really sure how the commissioner works it out.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I run an independent defensive player league. This will be my 3rd year in a row. It's pretty fun because you are rooting for certain defensive players as opposed to a whole defense.

But to be honest I can't think of any issue in rex's league that I can remember.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.

rexum420 said:

I know people who have participated in something similar, and I might be participating in one this year, but I'm not really sure how the commissioner works it out.
    thats how it is on ESPN...im guessing because i don't pay there fees for there extra shit...i would not be opposed to doing a draft and then imputing them myself...ill look around but id like to keep our espn league there because it has the history of the league on there and stuff

edited August 2012

I run an independent defensive player league. This will be my 3rd year in a row. It's pretty fun because you are rooting for certain defensive players as opposed to a whole defense.

But to be honest I can't think of any issue in rex's league that I can remember.

i try to review the scoring system every year...the first couple years it wasn't great cause i was new at it....but i have always been open to suggestions and willing to put things to vote if need be....i try to run as fare as league as possible...but cats just has sand in his pussy

rexum420 said:

i could set it up in the order of the standing from last year....but it would still have to be snake from there....i don't see an option for making so the person with the first pick also has the first pic in the second round

edited August 2012
    At minimum we should do the standing oriented snake. I'd be happy with that.

As far as scoring, I think we should be as close to standard as possible. What's different from standard now? 50+ yrd passing TDs, what else?
    i thought the scoring worked out pretty fairly this past year...but ill review it sometime this week
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod