Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Adler's Appetite

laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
edited July 2010 in Off Topic
Anyone see these guys live before? I guess its Adler from Guns N Roses playing Guns N Roses tunes, including Appetite for Destruction in its entirety. I got an email about an upcoming show, and i clicked on the ticketbastrd link. somehow i got complimentary tix! Just curious if i should go to this free show. I like G&R, but this would be 4 days after Mayhem and a week before KISS, and we have been having such a hard time getting someone to watch the little guy

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Do yourself a favor and GO. Adler plays all the old GNR favorites and plays them very well. Band is members of Bang Tango, E'nuff Z'nuff. Great show and he'll more than likely hang out afterwards and sign whatever you bring. Steven was very coherent and sober when I saw them in September 2009.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    thats what i was thinking. i grabbed 4 free passes. i looked at a setlist and this is probably the closest i will ever get to seeing G&R live
    You won't regret it. I've seen them twice in the past year and enjoyed the shit out of both times.
    found out they double booked the venue and people that see adler's appetite have an option to stay for a Santana tribute band for free
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    i thought this would be about willie from log because he is fat now
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Great time last night. I got tickets for last night for free, so decided to check them out. Have never seen G N R in concert, so figured this would be the closest i would get and was not dissapointed. Showcase Live was about 3/4 full

opening band, Anchored. Very good band worth checking out more. Hard southern rock style band. Did a cover of Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry and a medley cover of Sweet Home Alabama, Walk This Way and someother songs. Played for about 45 minutes.

Adler's Appetite. Just wow. Sounded great with a lot of energy. Had the attitude i like where they are happy to be there and play for the fans, which wouldnt get with asshole rose. Played all the Appetite for Destruction songs, Civil War,Knockin on Heavens Door and a couple originals. Laurie caught a drum stick, and we met the band afterwards

Flickr
    Flickr
    Glad you and Laurie had a good time. Adler's Appetite puts on one hell of a show. One of his guitarists's father is BJ Thomas of "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" fame.
    Thanks again for the recommendation. next up KISS this Saturday