Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Gathering of the Juggalos 2010

Comments

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Wow. I raged too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Here is one of their shows:

JCW Presents ... WRESTLING!

For those into pain, blood, and danger, we've got two pulse-pounding nights of hardcore wrestling action from the biggest and best in underground wrestling: JCW!

Oddball Wrestling!
    First off get ready for Friday night you lucky ninjas, cause at midnight after Dark Lotus, JCW presents: “Oddball Wrestling” Featuring Xtremely brutal and violent death matches: Broken Glass, Barbed Wire, Thumb Tack, Light Tube, Cactus, Bed of Nails, Rat Trap, Electrified, Weapons, Steel Cage, Ultra Death Matches! As well as Ladies, Midgets, Giants, Gorillas and Freak Shows!!!!

Bloodymania 3!
    Saturday Night JCW presents: Bloodymania 3!!! This WILL BE the biggest show in JCW history. Matches already signed are as follows...

JWO will be in action, all 5 at once, in the 5 Man Tag Team Main Event : Scott "Razor" Hall... Big Kevin Nash... Corporal Robinson... Violent J... and Shaggy 2 Dope... They take on the former JCW World Champion "Holy" Trent Acid and his 4 Alter Boys: Tim, Tom, Terry, and Todd.

Also the special "One More Time" match set to end the biggest and longest feud in JCW history. It’s the return of one legend and the retirement of another. The Rude Boy returns to JCW to face the retiring Abdullah The Butcher... One more time!

Plus the "Tough Man Match" of the centery!!! The Battle of the Ball-Headed Super Thugs! World Famous, Toughman, Superstar: Butter Bean comes to the Gathering to face JCW’s hardest hittin’ thug: Bull Pain!

JCW Tag Team Champions and most hated team in JCW history The Thomaselli Brothers put the belts on the line against The Weedman and Billy Bong.

AND... UFC & Pro Wrestling Super Star KEN SHAMROCK in wrestling action as he takes on the Emo Warrior Jimmy Jakobs! Ken Shamrock will also be conducting a MMA Seminar for Juggalos earlier that day!!!

How about a special CELEBRITY MATCH? Something brand new for the ninjas! From TV’s Diff’rent Strokes: Todd Bridges aka "Willis" makes his JCW wrestling debut and goes up against Mad Man Pondo! This shit is actually going down for our eyes only!

How about this special grudge match? The loser of this match must quit JCW forever!!! 2 Tuff Tony vs. anybody that Scott D’Amore can find. And D’Amore has found somebody all right... The 550lbs of Big Daddy V! (aka Vicera)! And peep this, A SPECIAL ENFORCER REF has been assigned to make sure there is a final 3 count or submission no matter what! That special guest ref is none other than "ROWDY" RODDY PIPER!!!

Sabu returns to action a brand new kind of manic as he takes on an old enemy in Raven. And of course Raven will have his little houndog, male groupie Sexy Slim Goody in his corner. But what if Sabu broght somebody to have in his his corner too? Like say... Evil Dead?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Sabu, my favorite wrestler of all time is down with the clowns =(((
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    NUKE IT.
    yep. this^
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Sabu, my favorite wrestler of all time is down with the clowns =(((
    He always has been, I believe RVD is too.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Get the motherfuck out of my state!

Fucking A.

And LOL, Vanilla Ice. XD
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    erik is a closet juggalo. he doesn't really mean that.
    imageimage
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    edited July 2010
    I didn't know ICP had wrestling careers. That explains how they got wrestlers to go out there.
    edited July 2010
    They used to wrestling for ECW and TNA, and even WWF I believe.
  • drewvichdrewvich Posts: 1,148
    fucking juggalos...I've only met 1 cool jugglo EVER...
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    They used to wrestling for ECW and TNA, and even WWF I believe.
    and WCW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZZdNGqTCzU
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    noo, tom green.... why?
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    noo, tom green.... why?
    I know, it upsets as well.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This gives me a sad. On multiple counts.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    erik is a closet juggalo. he doesn't really mean that.
    fucking juggalos...I've only met 1 cool jugglo EVER...
    was he riding a unicorn? was the easter bunny there?