Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Westboro Baptist Church plans on picketing comic con, Justin Beiber and Lady Gaga

Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
edited July 2010 in Off Topic
not making this shit up

07/22/2010 1:15 PM - 2:00 PM San Diego , CA San Diego Convention Center 111 W Harbor Dr. WBC to picket Comic Con 2010 at the San Diego Convention Center.

"Are you kidding?! If these people would spend even some of the energy that they spend on these comic books, reading the Bible, well no high hopes here. They have turned comic book characters into idols, and worship them they do! Isaiah 2:8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made: 9 And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not. It is time to put away the silly vanities and turn to God like you mean it. The destruction of this nation is imminent - so start calling on Batman and Superman now, see if they can pull you from the mess that you have created with all your silly idolatry."

07/28/2010 6:15 PM - 7:00 PM Kansas City, MO Sprint Center 1407 Grand Blvd. WBC to picket the teen pop star Justin Bieber at the Sprint Center to remind all of those in attendance that america's destruction is imminent! You are all about serving yourselves! There are no jobs, homes, money or hope, but you'll pay big bucks to attend rock concerts by the thousands. Rev. 6:5-6: "And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine." Justin Bieber has a platform given to him by God to speak to this world; he has a duty to teach obedience by his actions and words. He refuses to do that because he knows his concert halls would be empty! So, he teaches you to sin and rebel against God's commandments. That is how he got to pose with Anti-Christ Beast Obama last December while performing at Christmas in Washington. He and Obama are of one mind and they are leading this nation to hell! Justin will answer to God! Our message: Put away your idols and filthy manner of life and OBEY TODAY!!

08/03/2010 7:15 PM - 8:00 PM Kansas City , MO Sprint Center 1407 Grand Blvd WBC to picket simple slut Lady Gaga at the Sprint Center with a simple message for her young victims: GAGA HATES YOU! On Larry King Live, Gaga said of fags: ?I celebrate their culture & their union & who they are, through & through, in my music, in my fashion & in my work every day & I will forever.? Why wouldn?t she? Filthy doomed america raised her to be this way. God destroyed every man, woman, & child in Sodom, and nearly wiped out the tribe of Benjamin for institutionalizing fag filth. Your eternal fate is inconsequential to Gaga, who happily encourages you to repeat their sin ? & reap their punishment. God doesn't hear the prayers of pround, hateful whores! Even as she claims to be ?very religious? and to ?pray very much,? Gaga shows her true face: ?They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, & disobedient, & unto every good work reprobate.? Titus 1:16. This silly girl has horribly miscalculated if she thinks God, who set the death penalty for fornication & fags, will accept the prayers of those with unrepentant hearts who glory in that shame. Not only does He NOT hear your prayers, they are abomination to Him! ?[Because] ye have set at nought all my counsel?I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh?Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me.? Pr. 1:25-28. ?The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord.? Pr 15:8. 1Sa 15:22 ...Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

gotta love those christians (for those of you with piss poor memory, they also picketed Dio's funeral

Comments