Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Having a good time at the con. But it feels really weird doing something like this. Everyone is so lax and I feel like its a covid hot spot waiting to happen. I really hope I dont end up getting sick from this. 

This is also the first con Im at when Ive had a real girlfriend, and she's here. Very different con experience not trying to hit on and pick up chicks. I do miss the chase though. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Don't over analyze the covid shit dude just focus on having a good time at one of these things which is being held for the first time in over a year. If you get the sniffles after you're going to be paranoid its covid if you hyper focus on all that. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Having a good time at the con. But it feels really weird doing something like this. Everyone is so lax and I feel like its a covid hot spot waiting to happen. I really hope I dont end up getting sick from this. 

This is also the first con Im at when Ive had a real girlfriend, and she's here. Very different con experience not trying to hit on and pick up chicks. I do miss the chase though. 
    Aren't y'all vaccinated?
    edited July 2021
    Xeno said:

Aren't y'all vaccinated?
    You can still get sick with the vaccine . But also its the other people, who arent vaxed, that Im worried about 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    damn that brainwashing really worked on yall

By the chase you mean gettin drunk and crying in the corner?
    I got better the last couple years. I could pull bitches now 

You mean medical science? 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Xeno said:

Aren't y'all vaccinated?
    You can still get sick with the vaccine . But also its the other people, who arent vaxed, that Im worried about 
    Common man. Stop being a pussy and read up and live your life. 

Can you get covid if you have been vaccinated? Yes its happened, but its not very likely given the amount of people who are vaccinated and how many people already have antibodies.

also, even if you get covid, now that you have the vax you are 100% not going to die. 

Chill…have a good time. 
    If that's what it is, what did it accomplish?
    Must. Buy. Microsoft. Products.
    Xeno said:
    If that's what it is, what did it accomplish?
    People scared to go into society, as evidenced by this thread. Catch me railing cocaine off a random thottie’s titties at Lolla at the end of this month.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I know societal pressures are different in different places and amongst different people, but I’m surprised anyone still gives a shit about COVID 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    My daughter’s cheer team was the lead in a 4th of July parade today. Marjorie Taylor Greene is our local rep and was in the parade. My wife and I met her. I told her I was a radical social-anarchist and she laughed at me and thought I was kidding🤣
    edited July 2021
    SATAN said:
    I know societal pressures are different in different places and amongst different people, but I’m surprised anyone still gives a shit about COVID 
    Majority never gave a fuck. Fear mongering worked on some tho.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    My daughter’s cheer team was the lead in a 4th of July parade today. Marjorie Taylor Greene is our local rep and was in the parade. My wife and I met her. I told her I was a radical social-anarchist and she laughed at me and thought I was kidding🤣
    Should have spit in her face
    SATAN said:
    There are bands here STILL not booking shows because they think it's too early and irresponsible to do so lol
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2021
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Only in australia