Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I take on the clock naps if i can
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    One of the people we've put up Xmas lights for. Also did DJ's.

imageimage
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do you get paid commission at that window genie? I heard the one around here pays hourly. 
    I used to work at Window Gang and we had a couple kids come over from window genie cuz Gang pays 30% commission per truck.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That sucks. You should go apply at window gang.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Hey @EpisodeMnH did you ever find the underwater assassin in your fish tank?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I am FUCKED up 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    We didn’t check the mail for 2 days, because well we dont really need anything that comes in the mail that we didn’t order, which generally those get left on the porch. 

Well anyways they must have a sub mail person or something, because instead of leave the package on the porch, they left a note saying mail box full. It wasnt  full, but the package was too big for the mail box.

well anyways, the mail man/lady called the fucking cops to come check on us to make sure we were okay :| 

Seems a little drastic to me lol. My GF who
    works third shift didn’t appreciate being woken up by the police today. 

I want to peep the madalorian thread so bad but i have one episode left and i cant watch until late tonight. 

I stayed up till 4 am last night watching 4 episodes lol. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Most of the comments aren’t even about the show 
    True MU fashion. 

MC must be having a cry baby piss pants party in there? Lolol
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Real quick background story on this dude. There’s a reason I’m posting this on here. 

Playboi Carti is a garbage ass rapper that somehow amassed a huge cult following. I hate the term “mumble rap”, but he is the definition of a “mumble rapper”. He’s 100% carried by dope production that he essentially does nothing on, which would be in better hands if more capable artists had the beats.

Case in point, his newest single from his album coming out tonight, where 90% of the song is jus him repeating “Pussy ass niggas jus talk shit. Them pussy niggas ain’t bout that shit.” over and over again. No, this is not an exaggeration either.

https://youtu.be/nMDOSLEVdBw

As you can also hear in this song, he’s the pioneer of the God awful “baby voice” trend going on in Hip Hop rn, which needs to die asap. 

Why am I telling yall this? Because his new album comes out tonight, and he dropped the new merch line for it, which is 110% a blatant rip-off of Metal imagery, while the music is clearly nowhere near it. So I thought yall would have a ball, jus like I did, wit the fact that his lame cornball ass fans will now be proudly rocking shit like this, when they would otherwise be on some “Eww that’s some Satanic shit you fucking weirdo.” if they seen a Metalhead rocking it. God I hate this dude.

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Side note, born again hardcore Christian Kanye West, who won’t so much as even curse on any of his new music, executive produced the album and is featured on it as well. Wonder how he feels about the merch. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    True MU fashion. 

MC must be having a cry baby piss pants party in there? Lolol
    We're discussing shit 
    Anyoen here ever ordered off of displate? 

Its a metal poster thing that you can easily mount on the wall, and they have a ton of cool
    shit, but idk what the quality is like.
    @Jobe_Wan_Kenobi
    You use Audible, right? If I use my credit to buy an audio book, and then buy a Kindle version, would I be able to sync it using them using Whispersync? Or do I have to buy them both at retail to use that feature?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Anyoen here ever ordered off of displate? 

Its a metal poster thing that you can easily mount on the wall, and they have a ton of cool
    shit, but idk what the quality is like.
    Displate is pretty dope. Some YouTube streamers have codes for 30 or 40% off your first order.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    @Jobe_Wan_Kenobi
    You use Audible, right? If I use my credit to buy an audio book, and then buy a Kindle version, would I be able to sync it using them using Whispersync? Or do I have to buy them both at retail to use that feature?

Not sure, I don’t use a kindle or whispersync. I just buy books with the credit subscription service with the phone app. I know you can use one audible account on several devices (my kid and nephew both log in and play books out of my library) If we both listen to the same book on different devices it will ask if you want to jump to the spot the other device was (in this case we don’t want to but if it was the same user on different devices then you probably would)

Not sure if audiobooks from other sources would work or not. 

If you have audible you can receive one gift book from a friend though, so if you have it I could gift ya Plageus or something else 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Happy new year fags!