Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    There isn't a single company that's gonna buy plane tix for someone who doesn't actually have a CDL yet. Too many people disappear before training is over. I get y'all but it's the industry standard
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wtf company doesnt buy plane tix? 
    A company that is cost sensitive and has lots of willing applicants to do it the cheapest way possible. I don’t see the big deal. He’s trying to be one a truck driver, it’s not like he’s interviewing with NASA to be a rocket scientist. Also - That isn’t a diss on xeno... it’s a perfectly decent way to make a living. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    That's what they did for me lol
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,717 jayfacer
    edited February 2020
    Yall think yall got it bad wit them Tool and RATM tickets? I jus paid $207.50 a piece for 2 Weeknd tickets and they’re not even floor. They’re 100 section. Granted row 6 of the 100 section so I’m close to the floor. But the floor is VIP only, SEATS only as well, and is $800+ no matter what section you’re in. That is literally the most ludicrous ticket prices I have ever seen. I got floor tickets (Which were pit/standing room.) and was on the rail directly in front for both Drake and Travis Scott and Drake was $220, Travis $150.

8 FUCKING HUNDRED??
    First row right at the front are $995 plus fees. That is fucking insane.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    That's because they charged $42.50 a piece on ticket fees which is fucking ridiculous.  
    I get that those prices are reflected because of them being VIP tickets as well, which I didn’t read the exact details of all the perks, but you get shit like bottle service, early entry, food, etc. 

But to make the ENTIRE FLOOR nothing but VIP?? 

I like Weeknd infinitely more than Drake, but end of the day, Drake is essentially the current biggest artist in the world. How is the biggest artist in the world charging $200 (Which is still too pricey, but understandable given his status.) for a completely open and accessible standing pit where you fully have every opportunity to be right at the front by arriving early, and this mf is selling nothing but VIP packages that cost an entire mortgage payment (For fucking SEATS!) if you want even a CHANCE of that kind of experience? The first five rows of any of the floor sections are literally $995 a piece plus fees. That’s bad fucking business and that shit jus put a real sour taste in my mouth.

That's because they charged $42.50 a piece on ticket fees which is fucking ridiculous.  
    What? That doesn’t matter. My tickets were still $175 a piece before fees and $207.50 afterwards for 100 section. Entire floor STARTS at $800+ before fees, goes up to $995 before fees for the closest rows. That is absolutely unacceptable.
    edited February 2020
    Oh and as far as ticket fees, that’s not the worst Ticketmaster has put the cock in ass lmao I promise you. For North Coast, (Which is a 2-3 day Chicago EDM festival, depending on the year.) my 2 day pass was $50. The fees came out to $52, $102 total. The fees were literally more expensive than the ticket lmfao.
    Post edited by EpisodeMnH on
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    edited February 2020
    Yeah the tickets tomorrow are going to be 129.50 plus fees for lower bowl and floor. Floor is the same price. 

Bleeds are like 89 something. But these venues are pretty small so that’s actually a good deal. At least i. gr theres not a bad seat. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    MCR was $200-$250 before fees
    Disturbed was $$230 for pit before fees.
    rolling stones- 27 rows up lower level $372 each. 

I thought RATM were well priced actually lol 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:
    MCR was $200-$250 before fees
    Disturbed was $$230 for pit before fees.
    rolling stones- 27 rows up lower level $372 each. 

I thought RATM were well priced actually lol 
    RATM is charging the same price for shitty far away seats as pit. Id be pissed if I paid that much and had to sit all that ways away. 

Overpriced af. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Ooo and Rammstein with the absolute biggest production out there was $172 after fees for the closest area to the stage. Everyone else is over priced if they are higher than this 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    172 is too much 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I paid like $260 each for my UFC tickets last month and I sat right next to the most annoying couple in the world. Kinda ruined it for me. 

And whenever the fights went to the ground, I was staring straight up at the jumbotron which was killing my neck after 2-3 fights. If you're going to a fight at an arena, dont get floor seats unless you're in the first 3 rows.
    Yeah iv heard the best spot to be is like 10-15 rows up right in the center because of that. Hoping to hit vegas  in the next year or so for some fights. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Dime2 said:
    That's what they did for me lol
    But you already had your CDL and were just headed there for driver training, right?