Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Lately I think I'm only getting up to 4 to 6 hours of sleep at a time. And when I wake up it only feels like I've slept for maybe an hour
    imageimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I would assume that's the actual cost of the phone. Like you can buy an S4 up front, no plan if you want and it'll cost like $800. It won't be cheap but with an upgrade it won't be 1k
    image Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Had a really interesting writing class this morning. 

In the book we're reading the author has a collection of short stories. The ones we read for today were all about romantic relationships, and the author is very cynical and negative about relationships in modern society. 

My teacher asked if we thought the author was being too cynical, or if she was right. I was the only person who said she wasn't cynical enough. Two people said she was too cynical. And the rest of the class (about 15 or so) said she was right. 

The fact the majority of my class feels cynical and negative about relationships, and hookup culture in modern society says a lot to me. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,612 spicy boy
    yeah it says you go to school with a bunch of other brainwashed church goers 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
    Not really. It goes to show that there is a problem. 

The book we're reading was from a Yale graduate, unassociated with religion, and non-Christian. She noticed a problem too. 

You're all just too fucking stubborn to admit there is a problem. You just ignore it. 
    a problem? with what lol. You act like there is a hookup epidemic. Id argue that this is probably one of the least promiscuous times in human history. People have been whoring up and sleeping around since the beginning of time bud. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2015
    a problem? with what lol. You act like there is a hookup epidemic. Id argue that this is probably one of the least promiscuous times in human history. People have been whoring up and sleeping around since the beginning of time bud. 
    There is a problem. The majority of people my age notice it. People are detached from their emotions. No longer invested in relationships. They're rather go for a cheap lay than invest any of themselves into a relationship. We're scared of our emotions, scared of commitment, scared of rejection, and scared of being alone. We're more afraid of being alone than being in a toxic relationship, so we settle because its easier. 

Its why Tinder is more popular than other dating services right now. Because its commitment and emotion free. 

Like I said the majority of people in my class agree with me. So its not just me anymore. 

Everyone in my class, even the kids who thought I was being too cynical, agree that sex has lost all meaning. And at least one of those kids was an atheist, so its not some religious brainwashing BS like you think. 
    I wish mc's brother would get the gush from the chick he's in the friend zone with. 
    Owen said:
    I wish mc's brother would get the gush from the chick he's in the friend zone with. 
    1. I'm not interested in her anymore. So 0 when she does hook up with someone.
    2. My brother is worse with girls than I am. He's never so much as gone on a single date, and seemingly has no interest in dating. 
    Mc's brother = mc 
    edited March 2015
    Two of my three best friends have never gone out on a date either. It must be our friend group :-??
    Dude the human penis is designed to work like a plunger. When you insert it, its made so that if there is another dudes semen inside of her it will literally scoop it out. When you ejaculate the first squirt is liquid  that kills semen that isn't yours, and the last squirt is liquid that acts to protect your own sperm. 

how do you think that happened? We evolved that way because humans are whores. People aren't detached from their emotions and not investing in relationships because we are having too much sex lmao. 
    It's not necessarily because we are, but they're related. 

For whatever reason, my generation is disconnected from investment, emotion, and commitment. As a result, sex has lost all meaning, and "relationships" have become more about sex than developing a bond. 

There is a problem regardless. 
    Dude the human penis is designed to work like a plunger. When you insert it, its made so that if there is another dudes semen inside of her it will literally scoop it out. When you ejaculate the first squirt is liquid  that kills semen that isn't yours, and the last squirt is liquid that acts to protect your own sperm. 

And btw this makes sex even less appealing to me :-&
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Every time MC talks about sex/relationships...I get a migraine 
    imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Two of my three best friends have never gone out on a date either. It must be our friend group :-??
    If you really think about it, I'd say a decent percentage of people who are 'dating', probably haven't gone on an actual date. 
    inb4lists
    Tito said:
    If you really think about it, I'd say a decent percentage of people who are 'dating', probably haven't gone on an actual date. 
    Yea, because they're fucking and not actually developing a relationship. 

Every time MC talks about sex/relationships...I get a migraine 
    Because you contribute to the problem. :-| Instead of ignoring it and getting irate, how about you think of something to fix it.