Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    upstairs neighbors have a very intense subwoofer with their sound system. it's kinda annoying. especially when they play shitty music. tonight will be fun
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2015
    The amount of drugs these guys take is easily a metric fuckton more than Kevin Parker
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNnd-gl_U4w
    Fucking love Ponf
    image Photobucket
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2015
    this girl I liked in high school just got diagnosed today with stage 4 cancer and has a month to live. wow.

feels.mp3
    I had a friend who was kinda like that. When she was diagnosed she was told she had 9 months to live. She did all this experimental stuff and was able to prolong her life for 5 years. She was literally one of the happiest people I've ever met. Such a kind person, even when she was going through such a horrible experience. I think the saddest part is not her dying, but that she had two daughters who were 9 and 13. Just so sad that these girls had to lose their mom like that.

Oh and fuck our medical system. In the last month of her life the hospital stopped all treatment on her because she wasnt going to live. They gave her pain meds and such, but she ended up starving to death cause she wasn't able to eat. What I dont get is when someone gets to the point where they can't even eat for themselves, why can't we just euthanize them? Just seems so fucked up that we feel the moral way to let this person die is in the most horrible way possible.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    Yeah if
    it wasn't for our medical system we would have much better alternatives than we have now. We are pretty much curing cancer by reengineering the measles and aids though.  
    JamesBong said:
    Yeah if
    it wasn't for our medical system we would have much better alternatives than we have now. We are pretty much curing cancer by reengineering the measles and aids though.  
    From what I understand from my friend... there are 4 proven effective ways of fighting cancer and a couple promising bio-engineering methods in their infancy. anyways, our fed gov has only legalized/approved one of the big 4 methods for curing cancer, and any doctor using the other 3 methods would lose his license. That's why people who really want to get cured go outside of the country... Mostly they go to Germany which is leading the world in cancer treatment.

If you ever get cancer, ask the doctor "Completely off the record.... Im not looking for your government approved medical opinion. If I was your child, where would you have me go for the best treatment". The answer will be a German clinic.  My friend went there three times.
    edited January 2015
    note I said friend, but she's no longer alive. She died last September.
    Well they are currently in clinical trials for engineering measles and aids to attack cancer cells instead of your body.

Antineoplastons have been in clinical trials for a while now, but it doesn't seem to be getting anywhere even though its very effective.   
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    She wanted the D
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Lolno
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    should have copped the digits 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    I hate talking to most girls
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I have a knack for just fucking weirdos to come up and start convos with me.. All my friends notice it too it's do annoying .. Like if I'm at a sporting event the dude next to me will guaranteed be a fucking weirdo who talks to me the whole game.. And I fucking hate useless public convos more than anything else in the world .. If the million times people decide to come over and start a chat with me not once was it a cute girl.. So lame lol