Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Deificus254Deificus254 Posts: 540 juggalo
    hmm Erik before you get the audacity to talk about something you don't know. Let's understand that hip hop and RnB are two entirely different genres, not even connected under a head genre. RnB is not a subgenre of rap, hip hop is. Let's get ur shit together before you go out trying to make a life in something you know little about. Oh and go ahead, rage at me. I didn't come back to make fun of you.

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven. When I awoke, I spent that on a neckless. 
    was it an arrow dynamic neckless or a piece of shot neckless?
    I love winning with women
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hmm Erik before you get the audacity to talk about something you don't know. Let's understand that hip hop and RnB are two entirely different genres, not even connected under a head genre. RnB is not a subgenre of rap, hip hop is. Let's get ur shit together before you go out trying to make a life in something you know little about. Oh and go ahead, rage at me. I didn't come back to make fun of you.

Apparently you did. 3 out of your 4 first posts back are directed at me. 3 years later and you still got my dick in your mouth. Already done wit you.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    I don't even remember who this is 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven. When I awoke, I spent that on a neckless. 
    was it an arrow dynamic neckless or a piece of shot neckless?
    #autocorrect 

Yo Erik, it's been five years. I found it funny that you once wanted to be a drummer. Now why do you think I am trolling you? I haven't spoken to you in so long. I just find it humorous that you want to be a rapper now rather than a death metal drummer. How about you speak the truth instead of raging at me?

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You can always predict Erik's responses
    imageimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

nah man rap is a sub genre of hip-hop. and a lot of modern RnB is a derivative of hip-hop

nah man rap is a sub genre of hip-hop. and a lot of modern RnB is a derivative of hip-hop
    Yup. As I said, modern RnB is essentially Hip Hop wit singing vocals. That's the only primary difference. Obviously Marvin Gaye and classic RnB is not that definition, but I ain't talkin bout that.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    PBR&B and hipster hop have been trying to take over for awhile now. whatever it beats all the bullshit that sounds like southern hip hop when most of the niggas ain't from the south.

PBR&B and experimental Trip Hop are the future. And really the former is the same type of production as the latter, just again, wit singing vocals as the primary difference.

That's why I'm so fucking hooked on FKA Twigs. Shit is literally the sound of the future. 20 years ahead of it's time.
    edited November 2014

Look everyone knows bands like run dmc, boys 2 men, regulators and even more started rap. This was not about my point. let it go dude. Erik being the rapper, already knows all this. I just want to know why he dropped the drums for the mic.

Look everyone knows bands like run dmc, boys 2 men, regulators and even more started rap. This was not about my point. let it go dude. Erik being the rapper, already knows all this. I just want to know why he dropped the drums for the mic.
    I don't rap anymore, I sing and make RnB. And cause Metal was a phase and I got back to my roots. I have no passion for it anymore. Although I do want a kit again cause I always get that itch, but it's definitely not a career focus anymore, just for the fuck of it.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    Yea Hip Hop, especially the RnB side, is evolving like a motherfucker, ignorant piece of shit.
    Calm down little fella
    Well Erik, how about you show everyone what you think is RnB and then I will show them my version?

There's no definitive answer you jackass, I could post 3 radically different tracks that are all RnB.
    Exactly why are you calling me a jackass?

Cause you came back and jumped straight on my dick and I ain't doin this shit, plain and simple.
    Erik, do you even remember my name?