Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rex420 said:

Like i was saying, realistically every sale is a lose in profit for every company, but people shop on impulse. If two people come in and order 40 nuggets, what are they going to drink? A lot of times they will each get a pop at 2 bucks a pop. THats a 3 dollar visit turning into 5 bucks without the bat of an eye, and BK are paying maybe 10 cents for that pop. Thats without anything else, BK gets a lot of fatties that enjoy their ice cream ect. Its all about getting people in the door, once they are in the majority of them will not just buy nuggets. 
    Yeah I understand that concept in general, I just think BK hasn't really thought this whole thing through. buck fifty nuggets seems so low that probably 99% of stoners wont buy anything else. Their thirsty? They will get all macGyver and fashion a cup out of ketsup packets and paper towels, and get their water from the mud puddle outside. you say gross, but their high ass will think it's the greatest invention known to man. Well until the next day when they come down and think "Jesus christ. Did I drink from a mud puddle last night? wtf is wrong with me when im high?"

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    who comes down the next day :| i gotta smoke like every 45 min to keep my stone going. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Dood goober grape is the greatest stoner food evurr

dont gotta leave to get it, don't gotta cook it, don't gotta refrigerate it and if you don't have a spoon, you still have a finger \m/
    edited October 2014
    Rex420 said:
    who comes down the next day :| i gotta smoke like every 45 min to keep my stone going. 
    I was talking to my mom last week (before I told her off) she was telling me about how much weed is in the stores (she lives in WA). Anyways I don't know if she's just insane or holy shit prices are expensive. When I use to smoke I'd get an eighth for 15-20 dollars depending on the dealer. Smoking an Eighth in a night usually kept me good until I went to bed.
    forgot to add... She told me that in the stores it's 50-75 a gram!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    she must go to the same dispensary as Alex does
    Rex420 said:
    she must go to the same dispensary as Alex does
    She just went in to see how much prices were and to try it out what they were selling once. She said it was some of the better stuff she's ever had. Normally she gets her weed from her friend. Her friend has a medical card and so she can grow for her own personal use and can give away a small percentage to others. She just gives my mom weed regularly for free because they are friends.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rex420 said:
    I'd rather get taco bell when high instead of bk
    not that either of them are good. but you are disgusting. Taco bell is fucking trash.  

Fuck you. Dem $5 boxes are awesome.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    About to get some nuggets 
    Dime said:
    Rex420 said:
    not that either of them are good. but you are disgusting. Taco bell is fucking trash.  

Might as well fry up some cats 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy

Rex420 said:
    Dime said:
    Rex420 said:

Might as well fry up some cats 
    I don't think he would be too happy about that. 
    edited October 2014
    We went to the library during my COM 101 class today to work on our essays. My Teacher goes "So Moe, working hard back there?" because I was the only one not really doing anything. Everyone was furiously typing and asking questions and shit, I was just kinda chilling listening to my head phones. I go "Yeah, you could say that," as I was logging onto here. Really happy she didn't come back and check on me. I wouldn't have known the answer to "So what's Metal Uprising?"  lol 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is where I come to do research
    edited October 2014
    Based on the information I have gathered 

:)]

nola has been running wild in chubby vajayjay of late 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    There's a joke in here about Rex's spelling somewhere...

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited October 2014
    So I was watching this movie Odd Thomas as I like the author Dean Koontz who wrote the book that the movie is based on...

anyway the movie was pretty dull but it had this actress on it who is quite cute called Addison Timlin 

So then I googled her to see what other movies she had been in and she did a topless sex scene in Californication

And then I ended up finding a website with all these short video clips of sex scenes from Californication....

TLDR:  Google is my friend and I struck gold...enjoy

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvkmud_addison-timlin-has-fantastic-tits_redband

> :| mfw george sends me a friend request and asks me why i deleted him off of facebook

:|