Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    hopefully he has insurance 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2014
    Shoulda just taken a fat rip. Marijuana cures all.
    Post edited by Number1RamsFan on
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    Skeeter_P said:
    >Better call an ambulance.

Fuckin pussy. Now that bad back is gonna cost him a couple hundred bucks just for the ride. They're probably not gonna do anything when he gets there, just wait til it fixes itself and send him home with a fat bill.
    Back issues are pretty serious. When your back is so fucked you cant move, its time to call an ambulence. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Skeeter_P said:
    >Better call an ambulance.

Fuckin pussy. Now that bad back is gonna cost him a couple hundred bucks just for the ride. They're probably not gonna do anything when he gets there, just wait til it fixes itself and send him home with a fat bill.
    Amber lamps drives could be a G alone depending on your coverage fuck that
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    When I was in college my roommate and I were bounced from this club at like 1:30AM because he was trashed and this girl he was fucking was being a total cunt. Anyways, he's pissed and decides to punch this road sign as we are walking home. Dude hits it full on and his fist erupts in blood. He walks like maybe 2 blocks like that and there is this solid trail of blood from the sign. Well the pigs like to scope bars in that town looking for DD's and they see the whole thing go down so they roll up on him and tell him they are calling an ambulance because of how much blood he is losing. And the dude screams at the cops

"FUCK YOU! YOU AINT CALLING ME SHIT! ILL WALK MY GOD DAMN ASS TO THE HOSPITAL. DONT FUCKING CALL AN AMBULANCE YOU GOD DAMN FILTHY PIGS."

Since I was his roommate I did what any good roommate would do.... I was on the ground crying because I was laughing so hard at his stupid ass. I was throwing out an occasional "you are so fucked :)) "

Long story short - Police ended up handcuffing him and carrying him to the ambulance while he was kicking and screaming for them to stop. Shit was funny as hell. Ended up costing him a grand too. Luckily for him, police didn't charge him with anything. 

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    i told the stupid ass retard don't take the ambulance because it'll be like a grand and all the pigs and emt were like oh no you should go i was like actually take the faggot.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    wait, your friend who called the cops stoned took an ambulance? HA
    never gonna get to 10,000 points with that avi......opposition 
    ain't ever gonna happen with bianca back
    Fuck that felt good 
    So anyone remember that couple that are my friends I was telling you about with the Tigers game, where her husband got pissed because I said I wanted to make burgers if they brought their grill, and he didn't want to bring it and acted like a dick.

well she is divorcing his ass \m/. Big surprise right :-?? happy for her cause she was miserable. Like who the fuck doesn't wanna bring a grill tailgating. Paper

anyways I feel like I'm getting my friend back which kicks ass \m/ 
    Dude is legit paper. He's been rooting for the Seahawks for like 3 years. When ever the lions beat them a few years ago. Anyways dude tries telling me he's been a lifelong fan. I always am just like :-qd then :| 
    Fuck what's the two thumbs up smily 
    =)) nah it's not really like that. I mean I probably could have in the past,my buddy ( this is his aunt were talking about) has told me many times I should have fucked her in the past,  she's like my best friend doe so I'm straight. 

Also  the chick I'm working on now is my buddies sister (same friend)  =)) and she only has one kid and is younger =)
    @Lim_Jahey‌

kill yourself doe. Packers AVI :|
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    Rex420 said:
    I mean I probably could have in the past,my buddy ( this is his aunt were talking about) has told me many times I should have fucked her in the past, 

I feel like you say this a lot.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    You gonna get a piece now, Rex?

You could hit on her by pulling your sleeve up and pointing out your tat "You wanna get with a real Lions fan?"
    He has that other girl he's thinking about asking out... remember? Rex got an update on that situation?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    You gonna get a piece now, Rex?

You could hit on her by pulling your sleeve up and pointing out your tat "You wanna get with a real Lions fan?"
    He has that other girl he's thinking about asking out... remember? Rex got an update on that situation?
    I know

I was just running that scenario by everyone for lulz