Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Every girl is different some dudes just play the odds
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    You'll never get a hit if you don't take a swing 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Glad to see George is also unoriginal. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My female friend said that wouldnt work with her.
    They always say that until someone attractive enough tries it on them
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Feels good to make some life choices for the better. First time I have been at school in the near two years I have been going and felt like I accomplished something. A couple of you might know at first I kinda wanted to be a Police Officer. This last year I have been so on the fence about it. All these stories about corruption and bullshit and unnecessary abuse and all of it just made me not want to be affiliated with that shit anymore. That, and I think the fact the most police departments have quotas is the biggest bullshit ever and truly shows your main concern is not helping people. Anyway, today I put a stop to the cop studies. I withdrew from the two classes I was taking for it. I have decided to go for EMT training. I can actually help people instead of slapping someone with a $175 ticket for going a few miles over the speed limit. Feels pretty damn good to have a bit of a path and figure out where I am going in life. I didn't know where else to really post this. I was just happy to have finally taken a serious step in life. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    DrDimebag said:
    Feels good to make some life choices for the better. First time I have been at school in the near two years I have been going and felt like I accomplished something. A couple of you might know at first I kinda wanted to be a Police Officer. This last year I have been so on the fence about it. All these stories about corruption and bullshit and unnecessary abuse and all of it just made me not want to be affiliated with that shit anymore. That, and I think the fact the most police departments have quotas is the biggest bullshit ever and truly shows your main concern is not helping people. Anyway, today I put a stop to the cop studies. I withdrew from the two classes I was taking for it. I have decided to go for EMT training. I can actually help people instead of slapping someone with a $175 ticket for going a few miles over the speed limit. Feels pretty damn good to have a bit of a path and figure out where I am going in life. I didn't know where else to really post this. I was just happy to have finally taken a serious step in life. 
    I know that feel bro. I just switched from Criminal Justice to Education and I feel a lot better about where my life is going. 
    Skeeter_P said:
    Not that you'd know. 
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Redpillers all up in this bitch.
    Skeeter_P said:
    You were actually gonna be a cop? Ky
    Thank you for missing the point entirely lol I'm just surprised you beat Todd to it. 

Xenocide said:
    DrDimebag said:
    I know that feel bro. I just switched from Criminal Justice to Education and I feel a lot better about where my life is going. 
    Yeah man. I just couldn't do it anymore. I know this is going to sound weird but the more I thought about being a cop, the sicker I felt. I just couldn't follow through with a career that started somewhat honest way back when but for god knows how long now has just been based on corruption, greed and lies. It was to the point where I didn't wanna be associated with them anymore and couldn't keep up the fake positivity. I wanted no part in it anymore so I finally grew a pair and changed my path. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Gnomez said:
    Nolas dream stories > Todds masturbation stories 
    I am just thankful that none of you homos "Disagreed" to my previous comment above
    When I told my parents earlier I wasn't going for cop shit anymore, my mom didn't give a fuck she was really cool with it. My Dad gives me this kinda disgusted look and goes "That's what you've been going to school for?" =)
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Skeeter_P said:
    Not that you'd know. 
    Right. I forgot you were the expert. I'll start taking notes.
    Skeeter_P said:

I could say anything to your closest female friend and she'd be all over the D

Good luck
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I could sell you some K & R Insurance UP