Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy

can't say the same for Ff...he dumbaf 

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

Goddammit I never said FIR was as big as those other bands. 

Everyone fucking takes everything I say some goddamn literal, jesus fucking christ. 

FIR are much shittier than those bands on that list. They fucking deserve to be the most hated band on the planet, which maybe the exception of BOTDF and ICP. 

inb4lists
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

Most hated is popularity. FIR ain't as popular as those other groups. 

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Everyone fucking takes everything I say some goddamn literal, jesus fucking christ. 

FIR are much shittier than those bands on that list. They fucking deserve to be the most hated band on the planet, which maybe the exception of BOTDF and ICP. 

LOL HE GOT MAD!

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

I don't even know who that band is

The list neglected Oasis, Third Eye Blind and Bush

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

So what you're saying is, you want Falling In Reverse to get massively popular and succesful just so a lot of people can hate them?

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy

That list was pretty accurate. They did lack a lot of the scenecore acts, and nu metal acts that get a lot of hate, but as y'all have been saying, they aren't big enough. And most of the hate stems from the metal scene. 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited March 2014

LOL HE GOT MAD!

What are you, 12 years old?

Post edited by ... on
    inb4lists

So what you're saying is, you want Falling In Reverse to get massively popular and succesful just so a lot of people can hate them?

Fuck it, i give up.

movingon.jpg

inb4lists

LOL HE GOT MAD!

What are you, a fucking faggot?

fuck  drank 2 cups of coffee and can still barely keep my eyes open da fukk :-??

LOL HE GOT MAD!

What are you, a fucking faggot?

Based on your reply, I'm gonna take that as a "yes". 

inb4lists
    edited March 2014

Post edited by ... on
    inb4lists
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

I don't know what it is about Amy Schumer, but I would fuck the life out of her. 

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers

Saw a guy briskly running down an aisle at walmart tonight. Thought it looked kind of sketchy. As we were leaving I saw a friend of mine pull out of walmart and pulled up next to him on the road and motioned for me to follow him into a dunkin donuts parking lot... so I did.

He says to me "You will not believe what I just saw at walmart!" he proceeds to tell me that the guy that I saw briskly running down the aisle at walmart just stole an xbox one from electronics. :))

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.

why would he risk his freedom for garbage =))  

never really drank coffee before...when I was younger it made me really jittery....but I decided I have to get off of energy drink so I bought some yesterday....fuck think I'm hooked 

Loool Hov and Drizzy got a lil beef going. Drake said in an interview that "It's like Hov can't drop bars anymore without at least 4 art references." And Jay just took shots at him in his We Made It freestyle.

Drake's right tho, I ain't even hating, but I was even just listening to WTT and MCHG the other night at work and noticed it. Was just like "Man this nigga mentions Basquiat and Warhol way too often now.". He uses that luxury swag in his bars and it's dope cause it's elegant braggadocio instead of straight up ratchetness, but the art shit does get old really quick when it's almost become his most common theme.