Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:

Pops said:

But acid doe..... Wish I could run into some good shot haahaaa

You ain't lying!

I ask for it weekly and haven't come across any in 3 years now
    The summer of 99 I was destroying acid twice a week, it was awesome. There was this place in Philly called the drum circle where hippie niggaz rolled up to a field with bongos and sold weed, acid, shrooms, hash, ect hippie shit. Used to trip there all the time, then 3 years later people were selling crack and shooting each other. Never seen a place self destruct so fast. Bums parking people for change, was crazy, the bum was good for tellin out above on top the hill when the balloons arrived doe. Anyway, after that places closed, I couldn't get decent hits. Ate acid at some party had a bad trip thought I was gonna die, walked home like 10 miles and never tripped the same again. Most of the shit is trash... I gotta get that dreadlock wool jacket tydy fuxkin hippie shit.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Pops said:

Even with trees bro, I'll smoke that shit nonstop from the moment I wake up for months till my lungs hurt... I'll face a blunt, then have a complimentary bowl and shit like wtf??? Lol that's why I'm glad I never got into dope or crack cuz I'd prolly be 6 feet deep now if I fucked around with that. I did Percs when I was little, just fuckin twisted my stomach.

It's odd, 'cause I can't even smoke a lot of weed unless I'm jacked up. Smoking loud by itself, smoking more than my usual joint or blunt, it's basically a waste of weed because it just starts making me drowsy and I go the fuck to sleep. But when I was doing lines on NYE and the last 2 nights of Addy, were the nights that I just smoked massive amounts of weed and got ridiculously fucking zooted lmao.
    On acid or any kind of speed, I wouldn't even get high, but it was still phat to smoke lmao
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll prolly end up rolling one when I finally get my hands on LSD.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    edited January 2014
    Pops said:

On acid or any kind of speed, I wouldn't even get high, but it was still phat to smoke lmao

i don't even get high on addy but i fiend so hard to smoke non stop after i blaze up
    if you dont get high off adderall, it means you have ADD and shit and need to take it, i think..
    i mean i don't get high when i smoke after i pop an addy i kinda do but it aint the same
    damn for real?? i thought eating adderalls and fucking smoking trees was one of the best highs i ever had yo.... id be like speeding face but high as a mf at the same time. like a dreamworld. one time this fine ass chick was with me in detention after school and i fuckin popped a few add'z and was going to burn one afterwards and she said she would suck my dick if i gave her some weed. i was like...

nah.
    don't get me wrong i love the fucking high soooooooooooooooooooo much but it is a different high
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    You guys are fuckin crazy
    I don't do any of that shit
    I just wanna sit in my room alone , smoke , then listen to sabbath all night and watch a documentary lol
    man i felt awesome, it was the perfect mix of high and low. felt like i was on the clouds homie. all i wanted to do was fuck. walkin round with a fuckin boner the whole time... but for some reason on addys it took me madd long to cum. id be hornier than fuck, and would be stroking for over a hr and shit. but when i finally did cum, goddamnit, it made my knees buckle and id almost passout it fealt so fucking good. just think bout that shit makes me wanna pop one and hit the geesh right quick. happy endings nigga.
    NolaMetal said:

You guys are fuckin crazy
    I don't do any of that shit
    I just wanna sit in my room alone , smoke , then listen to sabbath all night and watch a documentary lol and stay virginz

fixed*
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    The buzz off of addy and weed at the same time is amazing...now trying to get drunk and trip is totally different...you can drink like a fish and not feel a thing on mushrooms
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    It is what it is
    I'm just a recluse type person
    It's all I look forward to the whole day lol
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    I'm the same way...I rarely do other shit but I like to sometimes

Best part of the day is taking a fat snap when I get home

Also Nola if they aren't gonna pay you while you're suspended claim unemployment you might be able to get it
    fuck i drink like a fish on addy
    i cant even think of a beer when im trippin or fucked up on addyz... fuck all that noise.
    you dont even get drunk.... its like pounding beers for the taste. aint nobody got time fo dat. i would never touch beer if it didnt fuck you up. it tastes like asshole piss.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    You drinking the wrong beer