Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Nope. Tool sucks. Kill yourself.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    edited January 2014
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    Fuck =))

"Christmas break is always a real treasure especially since you get to go home and party with people you won't see probably ever again....It was last Thursday and I was bored so I decided to get on Tinder. I found a match rather quickly and started talking to her. With no plans for the night I asked her to a movie and drinks. She went for it and so the night began. First off I made the rookiest of all mistakes and went movie first....don't ever do that on psuedo blind dates....I digress...I leave early so that I can stop at Carlos O'Kelly's for a few shots of tequila before the movie. Might as well have fun even if the date is the bust. Show up at the theater and she follows about 10 minutes before the movie. I have NEVER talked to her face to face before and all I know is her name and where she goes to school. So I try my damndest in the 10 minutes before the movie to break the ice, it doesn't work. Cue the most awkward 2 hours of watching anchorman I have ever experienced. At least the movie wasn't awful, by no means was it close to the first one, but it wasn't awful...Continuing on after the movie was finished I posed the bar after party. She responded with a good ol' "Hell ya". Maybe the night can be salvaged, we head over to the bar and they have $1.50 long islands. Conversation starts to develop and we end up slamming drinks for a good 5 hours. Bar close hits and I tell her we should go to her place. She agrees....*This is where you should start reading if you have ADD and can't focus*.....We get to her place and she leads me straight to her room and we start making out on her SINGLE SIZE bed. There's not much room for manuevering. Its going well until she starts nervous laughing every 10 seconds..not a cute drunk girl laugh....but the I've never seen a dick laugh. This continues throughout the whole night. I figured I would take care of her first to calm her nervousness, I do. But the plan backfires, instead of calming her down she starts going on a rant about morals....I can just leave...but she says no and we continue to fool around. A couple morals rants and a hour later I finally get a little action. Since up to this point I had been doing a lot of giving and not much taking. About 5 minutes in she complains about her jaw hurting. That's fine we can stop but 2 minutes later she goes back down....Again 5 minutes later she stops and tells me she has lockjaw. DA FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT...I'm thinking well maybe I can calm her down by helping her go another round. Nope. She says I'm tired and going to bed...Alrighty then I put on my clothes and as I'm leaving she stops me and says" This was a blast you should text me in the morning"...."We will probably never speak again" TLDR- Tinder led me to a girl with lockjaw and morals at 4:30am"
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2014
    Jeez Ed....you banned MC?
    Are you suffering from any (or all of) the following:-

Common psychological symptoms of PMS include:

mood swings
    feeling upset or emotional
    feeling irritable or angry
    depressed mood
    crying and tearfulness
    anxiety
    difficulty concentrating
    confusion and forgetfulness
    restlessness
    decreased self-esteem
    Seriously unban him.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2014
    Or maybe if you aren't ovulating Ed.....

Megalomania is a psychopathological disorder where in the person experiences delusional fantasies of greatness, wealth, grandeur, omnipotence and superiority. The person with this type of mental illness will be obsessed with doing extravagant things, will think only about themselves, will not have any concern for others and will have lust for power and money. A megalomaniac person will also exaggerate his/her talent in an unrealistic egoistic way, consider them as unique and will be self centered. According to the experts, this mental disorder is related to Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) which means self-love. How and why this type of illness develops may be because of different behavioral characteristics, childhood and nature of parenting during childhood days. One of the best examples of a megalomaniac in the history was Adolf Hitler.

TWP TIPS to identify the symptoms of megalomania:

Delusion of being superior to others
    Delusion of greatness
    Delusion of having great social and political power
    Lack of empathy for anything
    Delusion of importance
    Egoistic
    Violent tendencies
    Self centered
    Want others to be fear of him
    High self confidence
    Manipulation over others
    Exaggerations
    Feeling of being a famous person
    Symptoms of mania or paranoid disorder
    Belief of being a god like figure
    Bad temper
    Frequent depressions
    Mood swings
    Though a megalomaniac posses himself o have a high esteem and ego, he will have a very low self-esteem and fragile ego.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Mother fucker [-(
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Told Todd to message any female on his friends list and ask if she's ever been soaked at the jockstrap.

He won't do it.

MU, is Todd officially a pussy ass bitch nigga? :-?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Since when was he not considered a pussy ass bitch nigga?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    the episode of south park where randy watches the food channel =))
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    TheCLIT said:

guess theres a chik fil a opening up close the shopping center nearby.

Had it for the first time in months last night
    got a gift card for xmas for chik fil a, new one still being built in my local mall
    never had it, none nearby except for about 20 miles west of us
    looked up the menu, not really impressed
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2014
    I actually thought about buying a VIP ticket for metal alliance for a second, you get a meet & greet with all 5 bands, but with Behemoth it's only two (random) band members each day.

lame.
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    2/3 ain't bad
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    What else do you get?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Drink beers with them
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    dude just texted me asking if i knew anyone looking for morphine :|