Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies

Wtf are you talking about chuck

:|=)) :|
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    >7 seasons
    >only 5 seasons of bb
    >please stop your air flow
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Oh my b. I can't even say it was the split bullshit they did for season 5 lol Nah I just fucked up. Everything but the last season is on netflix.
    image Photobucket
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    edited December 2013
    Want to comment on apes post on his wall "hit was clean"
    edited December 2013
    Kinda what he said.

In his rant he said something about pushing her in front of a bus, and after my friend says that, the guy goes "Chuck you taking the bus home?"

I could tell he felt more like an ass than anything. He was doing that "I'm hanging out with white guys I'll sound funny when I say this stuff" routine that you probably haven't seen before.
    image Photobucket
    edited December 2013
    My mom said some lady won a trip to europe on ellen and they were scheduled to go skydiving there as part of the trip. Well anyone, the ladies huaband was a trained sky diver. So on the sky dive the dudes parachute fucked up and he died. Damn.

I couldnt imagine watching someone i love fall to their death like that.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Over the last week I've been writing up a Top 50 albuma of 2013 for the website i co-run, and I've been writing up a 2-4 sentence review for every one of the 50 albums. I've only done 32 of them and I'm starting to regret doing this lol.

If anyone here could help out and would like to have a review featured in the article..... If any of you could help write a 2-4 sentence review of the albums from QOTSA, Cult Of Luna,
    Arsis, Alice In Chains, or Power Trip, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to have the article up in a couple days, but it will take me forever to do the remaining 18 reviews by myself.
    inb4lists
    Dahlia need one :-?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    How much you paying :-?
    Alice in Chains recently release "The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here," or some shit like that. I listened to that record, and for the most part I thought I enjoyed it, but after over two months since the first and only time I fully listened to it....I must not have liked it that much. Somehow this dude I'm writing this review for has it in his personal top 50 so whatev.
    image Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy

Over the last week I've been writing up a Top 50 albuma of 2013 for the website i co-run, and I've been writing up a 2-4 sentence review for every one of the 50 albums. I've only done 32 of them and I'm starting to regret doing this lol.

If anyone here could help out and would like to have a review featured in the article..... If any of you could help write a 2-4 sentence review of the albums from QOTSA, Cult Of Luna,
    Arsis, Alice In Chains, or Power Trip, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to have the article up in a couple days, but it will take me forever to do the remaining 18 reviews by myself.

If you don't mind sending some credit to my blog, The Nithing Pole, I can write some stuff.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

Dahlia need one :-?

Already reviewed that album.

How much you paying :-?

+2 online cookie points
    TheCLIT said:

Alice in Chains recently release "The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here," or some shit like that. I listened to that record, and for the most part I thought I enjoyed it, but after over two months since the first and only time I fully listened to it....I must not have liked it that much. Somehow this dude I'm writing this review for has it in his personal top 50 so whatev.

If that isn't an award winning review idk what is.

If you don't mind sending some credit to my blog, The Nithing Pole, I can write some stuff.
    I can post the link to it and talk about it a little bit on our favorite pages, but it wouldn't be up to me to decide to put it on the actual website or anything.
    ----

I don't really *need* someone else to write a couple reviews, just trying to review 18 albums in two days is going to suck.
    inb4lists
    I'll let you see it when the whole thing is done.
    inb4lists
    Actually you know what? Todd, go ahead and write a 3-4 sentence review of Everblack, if it's legit I'll think about using it instead.
    inb4lists
    Alright i will tomorrow \m/