Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    It took me a second to even realize I still have a cassette player
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Inb4 OH LOOK ANOTHER PHASE LOLOL.

Anyways, I really been having so much fun writing this RnB shit and singing now that I know how to, properly. I actually like my singing voice now, it just obviously needs more practice and fine tuning. But Lone Star is turning into an almost fully RnB mixtape, lil bit of Hip Hop thrown in. I haven't rapped in months tbh, everything I've written has been singing. No, this isn't a phase, 'cause Hip Hop has my heart, and I feel that modern RnB is basically Hip Hop wit singing vocals rather than rapping, but I personally feel that RnB suits me better, and that I make better RnB than I do Hip Hop. Some others that I've showed samples of my new shit to have shared the exact same sentiments. This gangbanging nigga from Chicago, (No, I'm not tryna act hard, but he's an actual gangbanger, had me tuck his gun one time and I was shitting bricks.) I'm cool wit him, but he's constantly trashed my music and said how corny it is, this is a dude that makes ignorant ass turnt up Trap music. He heard my new RnB shit and was praising the fuck out of me for the first time ever, he's trashed literally everything else. Told me I sound like the white Weeknd lmao, and to stick wit RnB. That's just one example, but others have been telling me similar shit, and I'm feeling the same. This isn't really anything new, 'cause even The Pilot, it was really melodic Hip Hop and had a lot of singing throughout the mixtape, albeit not as good as the shit I'm making now. Idk, I feel like I'm really finding my sound and reinventing myself on Lone Star. Not intentionally, it just kinda happened and is a product of what I've felt like writing, but it feels good and sounds good.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    My friends neighbor is a fucking gangster from Chicago. Dude was a pretty big drug dealer till he got shot and pronounced dead for 5 minutes or some shit.
    image Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    =))

He had me tuck his gun 'cause he was talking shit about my skinny jeans, and he was like "I bet you couldn't even tuck a piece in them bitches if you had to.", then he suddenly pulls out a loaded gun I didn't even know he had on him, and he told me to tuck it. I was shitting bricks and didn't even wanna touch it, he said it was on safety, and it was, but man I was fucking shaking lmao.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I HAVE RETURNED!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,612 spicy boy
    Gary said:

I HAVE RETURNED!

Only come here during blackouts??

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    So I was at a party last night and this girl that I've known for a couple years straight up told my gf that she'd "fuck the hell" out of me if given permission. I was sitting right there and they both looked at me right after she said it. My god that was awkward, but at least I was drunk at the time.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    During Dark Sermon's set last night, there were probably 40 or so people watching them, and after they finished a song their vocalist Johnny Crowder just looks up a screams at the top of his lungs "We didn't come here to watch you stand there, move! Move! *10 seconds go by, no one moves* and then he screams "Burn, you fuckers!" and goes into the next song. And that song had the only legit pit of the day lol

Wish i got it on video.
    inb4lists
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    So I'm fully caught up on A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones after starting it 3 weeks ago. I still have the second half of A Storm of Swords, and then A Feast for Crows/A Dance With Dragons to read, but it's gonna be weird not having the show to accompany it.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

just woke up

moth's in the wallet