Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    What the hell is this?

Annoy the fuck out of Will day?
    FAGGOT.
    No, he is a BITCH FAGGOT
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    But letters are amazing. They help with contact.
    i think they just help impair and dilute contact

I think they augment contact and make it better. You can truly find out who are the tosspots by just reading how they write.

but how is that accurate?.... you're just passing judgment on someone depending mostly on if they write in a fashion similar to yours. It goes back to that whole grading in an art class and how oppressive it can be.
    Hah...I was kidding. I just wanted to type "tosspot". :D

hah.... jersey things!

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!!
    Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!! Juggalo alert!!
    I love winning with women
    I haven't seen Will for about 5 posts, is he still around?
    I would have thought that you would have liked Katie's comment to be honest.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    But letters are amazing. They help with contact.
    i think they just help impair and dilute contact

I think they augment contact and make it better. You can truly find out who are the tosspots by just reading how they write.

but how is that accurate?.... you're just passing judgment on someone depending mostly on if they write in a fashion similar to yours. It goes back to that whole grading in an art class and how oppressive it can be.
    Hah...I was kidding. I just wanted to type "tosspot". :D

hah.... jersey things!

Hehehehe
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited November 2010
    What the hell? lol.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I got a haircut.
    I got a haircut.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lol i got a haircut today too, and my no shave november is offically over. i dont look like a homeless man anymore
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6eZemB_gHw

Holy fuck...that first song was sick. The Inhale Exhale one.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-D Remember to always eat your fruits and vegetables.
    Now THIS is a thread.