Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Camden, NJ Mayhem

KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
edited July 2010 in Off Topic
I know not many people are going to it...but who's going to Camden? It's next week..July 23rd. I got pit tickets.
kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2010
    im going, cant wait, me and my little bro, hes 14 its his first show ever. im gonna take him in the middle right before hatebreed comes on, lol. hes gonna shit himself when the pit opens up. hatebreed and slayer was the first show i ever went to at the electric factory when i was round that age and noone told me what to expect, i was nearly killed when hatebreed hit the stage back then, so its gonna be cool. i got a lawn ticket
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    FRIDAY!!!!!!!
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    im going, cant wait, me and my little bro, hes 14 its his first show ever. im gonna take him in the middle right before hatebreed comes on, lol. hes gonna shit himself when the pit opens up. hatebreed and slayer was the first show i ever went to at the electric factory when i was round that age and noone told me what to expect, i was nearly killed when hatebreed hit the stage back then, so its gonna be cool. i got a lawn ticket
    When the pit opens you should bolt out of there so he's left wondering why theres so much space around him then BOOM he gets hit.

Jk. My brother is into rap but recently I got him to listen to maiden and he loves it. Same age as your bro. I'm hoping I can take him to these shows someday. I just need to slowly get him into heavier stuff which will be hard because it took months for him to actually get into maiden. Have fun man. I wish I could take my bro to mayhem this year
    edited July 2010
    CAMDEN MAYHEM

Doors open at 1:15pm

Silver Star Stage:
    1:50-2:20pm - Norma Jean
    2:40-3:10pm - Winds of Plague
    3:40-4:10pm - 3 Inches of Blood
    4:40-5:10pm - Atreyu
    5:45-6:20pm - In This Moment

Jagermeister Stage:
    2:20-2:40pm - Beyond The Scar
    3:10-3:40pm - Shadows Fall
    4:10-4:40pm - Chimaira
    5:10-5:45pm - Hatebreed

Rockstar Energy Drink Main Stage:
    6:30-7:05pm - Five Finger Death Punch
    7:25-8:05pm - Lamb of God
    8:30-9:30pm - Rob Zombie
    9:55-10:55pm - Korn

got my tickets today!
    wtf is a convinience charge? $6 bucks each ticket, it wasnt convinient for me to drive into ghetto ass camden and get tickets, i got out of the car and not 2 seconds later i got bums and shit asking me for change to buy a 40oz and for cigarettes. fuck that. it would be convienient to have an asshole drop them off at my house, but thats like $20-$30 extra bucks. fuckin convinience charge to go to the venue and buy tickets. the jerkoffs are rippin us off

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    lol @ ITM headlining.
    I love winning with women
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    They've had "convenience" charges on them for like 10 years at least...where have you been? <_>
    imageimage
    edited July 2010

it used to be the regular price if you bought them from the box office at least around here. if i got them from a ticketmaster or online i would get charges. its only 6 bucks, but wtf is it for? and whys it called a convenience charge, they should just make the tickets $31 dollars not 25. im just pissed cause i recently moved to trenton which is about an hr away from camden, i purpossly drove there to avoid extra charges. i did save a little by going there, but with the gas and all, i shoulda just got them at a ticketmaster and paid the 15-20 dollar robbery charge there instead
    edited July 2010
    When the pit opens you should bolt out of there so he's left wondering why theres so much space around him then BOOM he gets hit.

if i wasnt afraid my camera would get fucked up, i would be there to make sure i got a snapshop of his face when hatebreed hits the stage. i got to watch out for him though. he lives with my dad up in north jersey near newark, my dads an asshole and wouldnt let him go last year, so i told him i was taking him to the phillies/rockies game this friday instead, we're going to mayhemz so i got to make sure he doesnt get too banged up, or i'll never hear the end of it from my stepmonster
    edited July 2010
    1 more day!
    Post edited by HOODS on
    Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! Hah!

They're calling for 92-94 degrees and 30% chance of rain. Please rain!!!
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Britt, I'd like to say thank you again for that Shinedown presale code that got me 4th row center!

My show is Monday and I'll post pictures on Tuesday.

:o)

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    Your welcome. I didn't use a code since we are getting into ours for free..plus ours is entirely general admission. Glad it didn'y go to waste. My show is on the 31st.
    It's officially MAYHEM DAY FOR CAMDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12hrs till I leave my house for Mayhem.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2010
    Does your venue charge parking on every ticket as well?

Paying 5 dollars for parking is shitty, but when you have a car load of 6 people each paying 3 dollars for parking...you done lost the game.

So I bring you this clever plan. Lets ignore that fact we'll waste 10x the money on gas, lets all drive seperately to the shows, that way lose money! /longshotidea

Also, have fun guys
    image Photobucket
    ^My friend lives in Camden so he knows cheap, safe places to park.
    i take the train, you just gotta watch out for the ghetto ass bums always asking for change and shit, fuck that

Today
    Partly sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms this afternoon. Some thunderstorms may produce gusty winds...small hail...heavy rainfall and frequent lightning this afternoon. Hot with highs in the lower 90s. South winds around 5 mph...increasing to southwest 10 to 15 mph this afternoon. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Tonight
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers. A slight chance of thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may produce gusty winds...small hail...heavy rainfall and frequent lightning in the evening. Lows in the upper 70s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Woohoo!! Hail!!!
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep