Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Korn/Zombie/other bands signing heads up

OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
edited July 2010 in Off Topic
Alright, so I've been doing some looking around on the interwebz and the other boards as to what I can get signed and by who.

Looks like for Korn, JD and Fieldy sign one day and Munky and Luzier the other day. Which is just fucking fabulous, because now I can only get my poster signed by two members at best. And it appears that you MUST pay the bullshit $15 for the CD at the booth to sign, so there's no hoping you'll luck out and still get to meet them. You can also only get one thing signed.

Feel free to post anything regarding any of the signings here including any other bands.

PS: Wine, I completely agree with what you said on the Korn autographs thread on the official boards.

I love winning with women

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    What did he say? <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Ezkaton2000Ezkaton2000 Posts: 440 salt miner
    Its too much for them to be around each other for 30 minutes and go sign autographs, it is too much effort to leave their buses..Truly fucking pathetic.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Is the $15 JUST for Korn and Zombie?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Yes, $15 for each CD and they can either sign that or something you bring, but only one.

Such fucking bullshit.
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    i don't know about Korn but i met all of Rob Zombie and they signed my cd, program, and my friends program
    As long as I get to meet WoP I'm happy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Randy Blythe and Jamey Jasta signing at the Hatewear tent every day at 2 pm
    Oh, and what Wine said was

"This whole buy the album for a signing is ridiculous. Real fans will buy it the day it's out, now they're fucked out of signings just because they don't want to buy another copy of an album they already have."

"I don't advocate any of that. Make it free to meet your fans. After all, you're just a person."
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Voice of reason as usual.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Ezkaton2000Ezkaton2000 Posts: 440 salt miner
    I Imagine its mostly the labels doing....but the whole band should show up at least.
    Haha at first I think "Oh cool I'll bring that album for them to sign!"

Then I remember that I downloaded them off the internet.
    Haha at first I think "Oh cool I'll bring that album for them to sign!"

Then I remember that I downloaded them off the internet.
    lmao

I'm buying Burn the Priest and Ashes of the Wake for Randy to sign and Hatebreed, Surpemacy, and Perseverance for Jamey to sign. I may have all the hatebreed records by mayhem but we'll see
    I have my Decimation of the Nation shirt, but I don't like having clothes signed. Makes me feel like I shouldn't wear them again. Hopefully there will be a cheap Hatebreed or LoG poster of some sort.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    shhhhhh im trying to keep that a secret
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    dirtball its all over their facebook and twitter lol
    i know >_<
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    But there are still a lot of uninformed noobs that go to mayhem.........A LOT
    Some don't know when bands come on, what's going on at the show and sometimes what bands are at the show

This guy at my show last year bought tickets to see mushroomhead Failure #3 mentioned above. Someone asked if they were playing failure #3 as well. The guy said he thinks so cuz he saw them on the website or something like that. Wearing a mushroomhead shirt and everything. I wanted to say something but I didn't know him and wasn't talking to him and thought he'd flip if anything was said. I also thought it would be a little funny to see his reaction when he sees BFMV take the stage. lmao
    but I kinda feel bad for the guy
    edited July 2010
    idk theres people on facebook that are like
    so korn or rob zombie headlining?
    are the murderdolls playing every show?
    do i have to have a pit ticket to see the side stages??

if they dont know that they probably dont know about the hatewear tent
    or as i like to call it the ilovevagina tent:)
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Fuck Korn. I paid like 20 bucks for a DVD to meet them on FV. I only bought it because I was "guaranteed" that I'd meet the whole band. I get there and it's only Fieldy. I'll never try and meet that band ever again, they can suck a fat cock for all I care.
    imageimage