Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

System of a Down might tour in 2011

Comments

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    ozzy > all bands on all 3 mayhems (excluding Slayer)
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    He's alright, but I wouldn't go that far lol
    imageimage
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    I dont like ozzy....dude needs to give up....has needed to give up for 20 years.

Sabbath is Awesome. He will never be like that again.

<_>
    i stand by it. if there was no ozzy, there would have been no Black Sabbath, which means there would have been no metal. Ozzy is greater than all
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    yes the middle class is getting fucked right now, but if you compare what we go thru on a daily basis with someone from Armenia, we have it pretty good
    this
    Technically we do have it better but we're greedy, we don't give a shit, and we do best at complaining.
    and this

people make it seem like it's so bad here. Maybe they should go to a third world country and rethink their opinion. It's those stupid angsty teenagers who have lived here their whole lives and think that because the economy is crap which makes their parents not be able to buy them a car means the whole country is shit. It's sad that there are so many people here that complain so much and are so spoiled but this is a great country and honestly they have no clue what they're talking about. If they tried to live their normal lives in another country in Africa or the middle east or some places in Europe, they would never survive
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    "i stand by it. if there was no ozzy, there would have been no Black Sabbath, which means there would have been no metal. Ozzy is greater than all"

Wholeheartedly agree. SOAD ain't greater than the shit I scrape off my boots. They suck.

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Photobucket
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Photobucket
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    yes the middle class is getting fucked right now, but if you compare what we go thru on a daily basis with someone from Armenia, we have it pretty good
    this
    Technically we do have it better but we're greedy, we don't give a shit, and we do best at complaining.
    and this

people make it seem like it's so bad here. Maybe they should go to a third world country and rethink their opinion. It's those stupid angsty teenagers who have lived here their whole lives and think that because the economy is crap which makes their parents not be able to buy them a car means the whole country is shit. It's sad that there are so many people here that complain so much and are so spoiled but this is a great country and honestly they have no clue what they're talking about. If they tried to live their normal lives in another country in Africa or the middle east or some places in Europe, they would never survive

its this approach that will make our country continue to fail....well yeah duh we have it better than third world countries....still doesn't make our country great.....theres a lot of fucked up shit people dont know about....IMO we need revolution on congress....they rob us....ex: giving the banks all that money so they could send there executives on vacations and give them bonuses....and look at our sec. of treasury.....how did he get his job....by extremely fucking up his old job thats how
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    i stand by it. if there was no ozzy, there would have been no Black Sabbath, which means there would have been no metal. Ozzy is greater than all
    No, If there was no Tony Iommi, there would have been no Black Sabbath. Even if Sabbath didn't exist at all to this day...A little band named Led Zeppelin was there that was just as heavy, if not heavier then Sabbath.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I'd go just because it's SOAD. Not that big a fan of their music.
    "No, If there was no Tony Iommi, there would have been no Black Sabbath. Even if Sabbath didn't exist at all to this day...A little band named Led Zeppelin was there that was just as heavy, if not heavier then Sabbath"

yes i agree if it wasn't for the combination of ozzy, tony, geezer and bill there would not have been Black Sabbath.

As far as Led Zep, they are the best hard rock band of all time. Black Sabbath, took what they had, along with an influence from the who and the stones, made it darker and heavier, and thats what formed metal. Take the song Black Sabbath, and name one Led Zep song that is heavier...you wont be able to. Black Sabbath set the bar for metal. If Led Zep did, hair metal would be metal.
    John, the Ozzy bashers have absolutely no sense of history. They only know what they think is cool now. It's really rather sad to me.
    Andy, I has a sad for you.............
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    WHEN THERE S.T. CAME OUT IT WAS ALL I LISTENED TO FOR LIKE A MONTH

THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN THE TERM NU METAL WAS JUST A WHISPER IN THE WIND
    Ozzy is a joke and always will be. The only reason he has become something is due to the people he has been. Iommi sky rocket him to fame. It was the "devils note" aka Iommi that made Sabbath heavy and dark. Not some nut that can't sing. Then he went solo and got Rhodes who also made his solo work great. No one remembers Crazy Train for it's lyrics. They remember it for its riff aka Rhodes. Then Zack came in and did the same. Ozzy is a fucking joke and it's not hard to see. Dio>Ozzy
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    Ozzy is a joke and always will be. The only reason he has become something is due to the people he has been. Iommi sky rocket him to fame. It was the "devils note" aka Iommi that made Sabbath heavy and dark. Not some nut that can't sing. Then he went solo and got Rhodes who also made his solo work great. No one remembers Crazy Train for it's lyrics. They remember it for its riff aka Rhodes. Then Zack came in and did the same. Ozzy is a fucking joke and it's not hard to see. Dio>Ozzy

DOES NOT MAKE B.S. ALBUMS ANY LESS GREAT
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Let me edit that.

When Zack came in to the mix Ozzy's albums and Ozzy went downhill. Nothing stuck out when Zack was with him. Same will happen with Gus. The true colors of Ozzy are showing.
    edited July 2010
    Marc, you sir are an idiot. First of all, tell me why Ozzy is and has been more successful than Iommi. Second, it's spelled Rhoads and I personally remember all the lyrics from both of Randy's studio albums not just the riffs. Third, Zakk is now the fucking joke. Without Ozzy metal today would not be the same. Any fool with two eyes can see that. You don't have to be a fan to see the truth.

*the idiot comment was not meant to insult or cause asshurt LOL*