Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    >:D<

my grandma was in the hospital for 29 days before she died. It was the hardest thing iv ever been through in my life my man. That shit sucks. Beat of luck to you and your family through this shitty time. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Sorry to hear all that sir. Hope everything goes as well as it can go at this point. 

The sister youre talking about is she the one from here that showed an underage underage kid her hooha? 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Sorry man 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Thanks y'all. 

And lol yes Ape, she is.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Sorry Arlo. Hang in there man. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sorry to hear it dude. Had a similar experience with my Grandma. It sucks. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    What’s he dying from, Arlo? Is there any way to (for lack of a better way to put it) send him out in style? When my grandmother was dying, we had a rotation of family that was coming in to hang with her, show her old pictures, play cards with her, stuff like that. It made it a softer landing when they finally cut off the machines and let her pass. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Not at all where I thought that was going to go. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Tom fucked up a few lines during Disciple.
    VERTIGO said:
    What’s he dying from, Arlo? Is there any way to (for lack of a better way to put it) send him out in style? When my grandmother was dying, we had a rotation of family that was coming in to hang with her, show her old pictures, play cards with her, stuff like that. It made it a softer landing when they finally cut off the machines and let her pass. 
    He's slowly passing because his heart is giving out. He's unconscious most of the time now but has not been able to get out of bed for a full week. We've basically been sitting around just waiting for the inevitable. I was able to talk with him up until yesterday but he's gotten to the point where he probably won't wake up again. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    That’s sad af

How old is he?
    He's 90, so it's not like we didn't see it coming, but we still can't properly prepare for it either. 
    edited May 2018
    There's no way to prepare for something like that. I'm sorry to hear that dude
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Sorry Arlo. Best wishes to your family. >:D<
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    That's the longest wait and it sucks all the way around. My grandma went the same way. We were on rotating shifts for almost 2 weeks. My mom barely ever left the hospital, and grandma passed on on of the short breaks while she was away. My mom took that fact the hardest in the end... "I should have been there."

My aunt was with my grandma when she passed though. Grandma suddenly woke up, looked around. My aunt told her "It's ok Ma, you can go" and she went.

Sorry for your struggles and my bummer story. It's a shitty time. 

If you still have your grandparents,  visit them now. Talk to them. Get the old stories while you can. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I wouldnt be able to resist i'd just respond "wht don't you know your own insurance policy?"