Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    All of my agrees.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2018
    so, on your thinkin if i tipped them awesum theyd break open a new bottle of beam they hadnt watered down yet?
     Pretty much. Everyone that doesn't know me gives me average drinks at first  but I always take care of my bartenders and by drink two they're hooking it up nice. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Dime said:
    so, on your thinkin if i tipped them awesum theyd break open a new bottle of beam they hadnt watered down yet?
     Pretty much. Everyone that doesn't know me gives me average drinks at first  but I always take care of my bartenders and by drink two they're hooking it up nice. 
    hardly ever frequent the same bar, but heres a story... went to a bar never been to... bar tender said i could smoke in the bar use beer bottle as ash tray...border a highlife ... saw a keno mechine ohio lottery and a keno tv with constant numbers running was already too buzzed to figuer it out.. got ibto convo with bar tender about keno, then ask him how to play it he explained,, played numbers hit 25$ gave bar tender $10 tip ordered a shot of beam another beer... we got to talkin he said he makes the killetest margarita with rum.. i ordered one. he made it awsum i was shot faced and hot keno again tipped him more

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

edited March 2018
    How does that work?  Does your bartender wait for the bottle to be 1/2 full and then refill it with water,... and make sure no one sees them?
    Don't be fucktarded Catz.  
    Watered down drinks can only happen with a mixed drink.
    And that's usually cuz the bartender pours in a 1/2 shot instead of a full shot.
    some bars fill their liquor bottles with water like the beam is half full put water in it i know this cuz ive been told this by bar tenders... it saves on their costs

[-(

blue turbins

so u stfu fhag

[-(

blue turbins

Not sure if the people paying for the piss test feel the same way yet.
    nice update on the reactions page, spectacular amazing computing skills
    jayfhagz

[-(

blue turbins

edited March 2018
    Trying to explain to somebody at work why they shouldn't borrow against their 401K instead of getting a regular loan. He claims he gets it, but yet he still insists it's no different. 

"Yeah, but when I pay it off"

"Won't take long to catch up"

"I'll just pay more later"

I even used pictures. He still doesn't get it.

"Yeah but I won't take it all out."

OK, do you then. I'm out.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I take a percentage out of every paycheck for savings.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I hate this fucking social climate. I feel like everything I say to a female coworker that’s not business related can be considered sexual harassment. It’s unnecessarily stressful 
    ive been waiting for bitchz to complain "he was looking at my tits"

[-(

blue turbins

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I hate this fucking social climate. I feel like everything I say to a female coworker that’s not business related can be considered sexual harassment. It’s unnecessarily stressful 
    Thats why you dont talk to them tbh 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Not sure if the people paying for the piss test feel the same way yet.
    So you get the job?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    You had a chunder?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Ayo nick or any law heads in here, can a cop just have a car towed out of driveway without even knocking at the house or questioning anyone? My and my gf were just watching tv and heard a tow truck outside, when I looked outside they were taking my gf's trailblazer. She was in an accident a couple months ago and there was no bumper, and some guy who got hit recently apparently called the cops claiming it was the one that hit him. The cop instantly started backpedaling being like "yeah I didn't think it was it because it was registered and has CT plates" and shit but if I hadn't peeked outside it would have been impounded for no reason
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    It wasn't repo