Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    whats scrap rate, get $250.00 outta junkerz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    this new temporary house is pretty shitty. my room is like a nyc/sf studio apartment and the floors in this place are dirty af. gonna go on a swiffer rampage. also the screen for the window in my room is busted off and looks like someone took a crowbar to try to pry it off from the outside. awesome. glad i can feel safe for the next two months.

but its better than couch surfing and the streets 
    I love winning with women
    u in a sqatter house

[-(

blue turbins

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Don't do crack

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    6IX9INE said:
    Don't do crack
    Pussy.
    inb4lists
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    you do it up...do it all
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited December 2017
    My dog kept me up all night. Shes not been feeling well and has the runs
    amd puked a but today. The vet thinks its just an irritation from food. Told me to not feed her for 24 hours then slowly introduce a new brand of food to her. i took the day off from work to monitor her and what not.

what grinds my gears is that i cant miss a day of work without feeling guilty af. I get 6 paid sick days (basically PTO) at my work.  every time i use one i spend most of the day feeling shitty about not going into work. I even was going to come in for a few hours while i had someone at the house to keep an eye on her and everyone at the office told me to stay home lol.

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Sounds like you have good work ethics rex 
    Take a day off.
    It's not a biggy

I get fucked off with the slugs at work who think they need to use every single sick day each year because it's their entitlement and theyre tired/overworked etc when in reality they just need to harden the fuck up and they arent sick at all
    If you don't use your sick days (pto) do you still get paid for them at end of year? I am in the same boat. I get 6 pto days a year and 3 weeks vacation. Vacation I must use or I lose it. Sick days if we don't use them we get paid for them at end of year.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited December 2017
    I actually didn't use all my vacation time this year and my boss just cut me a check for it. The sick days are different. We are just allowed 6 per year and im salary so they are paid. 

Next year they are switching to PTO so i can use them as vacation time basically to, but im probably just going to use all of them next year. so instead of 10 vacation days and 6 sick days, i will have 16 days of PTO. 

One more year and i will have 5 years and that will bump up another 5 days \m/

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I actually didn't use all my vacation time this year and my boss just cut me a check for it. The sick days are different. We are just allowed 6 per year and im salary so they are paid. 

Next year they are switching to PTO so i can use them as vacation time basically to, but im probably just going to use all of them next year. so instead of 10 vacation days and 6 sick days, i will have 16 days of PTO. 

That's cool...I gotta use a week of vacation here pretty soon because once sping and summer hit (that's the busy season for food) we can only use 1 week during those periods but after labor day we can use as many weeks as we wan't as long as you have that many available. This year I will 3 weeks and the 6 days. I am waiting for them to say a blizzard is gonna be hitting the Lake Erie region. I'll take that week off =P
    Me_ said:

That's cool...I gotta use a week of vacation here pretty soon because once sping and summer hit (that's the busy season for food) we can only use 1 week during those periods but after labor day we can use as many weeks as we wan't as long as you have that many available. This year I will 3 weeks and the 6 days. I am waiting for them to say a blizzard is gonna be hitting the Lake Erie region. I'll take that week off =P
    you will pick up 14yolds more than likely

[-(

blue turbins

my favorite small venue (the one i live next to) got in some deep shit for a tasteless ad for an event that was published in a local paper. apparently this flyer was published without their knowledge (or so they say) but in the end their name was attached to it, and as someone who is very loyal to the venue, it was nauseating to see.

they issued an apology, banned the artist from the event, and pledged to donate some of the proceeds from the event to a rape recovery organization. still such a shitty situation tho.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It seems Slowpoke are saying they enjoy doing the Eiffle Tower. While it’s not my thing what’s the problem? 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    putting "#metoo" is what makes it really classless tho
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Maybe that their way of saying they got raped 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    AZ keepin it classy i see
    Hambre video game

[-(

blue turbins