Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukku i like Disturbed

fhaggotz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well, I'd say he owes you one now.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Im so fucking mad at my friend. All month Ive been telling him I want to go to haunted houses and fright fest and do Halloween shit. He's gone out every weekend with some loser fucking chick and done haunted houses and fright fest with her. Hasnt even invited me. 

Ive been talking the last couple weeks "lets make a plan for Halloween weekend and on Halloween or else we wont end up doing anything". Sure as shit I ask what the plan is for the weekend, and he says hes going out to a Halloween party with the chick. 

And the kicker, he asked me months ago if he should ask her out. I told him no because shes a bit of a slut, and a single mom who doesnt take care of her kid, and I dont think he deserves that drama and responsibility especially since hes never had a girlfriend before. So he told her that he has no intention of getting with her and just wants to be friends. 

So what the fuck? Pisses me off. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Nah, fuck him. 
    Im so fucking mad at my friend. All month Ive been telling him I want to go to haunted houses and fright fest and do Halloween shit. He's gone out every weekend with some loser fucking chick and done haunted houses and fright fest with her. Hasnt even invited me. 

Ive been talking the last couple weeks "lets make a plan for Halloween weekend and on Halloween or else we wont end up doing anything". Sure as shit I ask what the plan is for the weekend, and he says hes going out to a Halloween party with the chick. 

And the kicker, he asked me months ago if he should ask her out. I told him no because shes a bit of a slut, and a single mom who doesnt take care of her kid, and I dont think he deserves that drama and responsibility especially since hes never had a girlfriend before. So he told her that he has no intention of getting with her and just wants to be friends. 

[-(

blue turbins

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

Kid isn't gonna your friend anymore. Deal with it. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Jobe said:

Kid isn't gonna your friend anymore. Deal with it. 
    If thats the case thats sad.   
    edited October 2017
    Jobe said:
    He liked a chick. You knew it, and dumped your own insecurities on him instead of wishing him a little bit of happiness in his life. Now that he is with the chick you called a slut like a judgemental fuck, he is gonna remember how you felt about her if he ever thinks about inviting you along with them.

This is a bridge you burned, not him. 
    This dude has been my best friend almost my whole life. HE came to ME and asked what to do about her. I told him matter of factly that she has a history of having fuck buddies, and is 22 with a kid with no dad in the picture. Her parents care for it, allowing her to go out and party every weekend without ever caring for the kid. He has never been on a date, never had a girlfriend, and never had sex and I just told him I didnt think it was a good idea for him. I didnt refer to her as a slut to him, I was nice about but I gave my advice. He didnt need that drama.

He seemingly listened, and told her straight up he wasnt interested. 

If he throws a best friendship of 16 years away for some dumb bitch he met a year ago, thats his issue. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Stay sad and alone faggot
    Your the one pissing and moaning about it online. Sounds like your issue.

He's getting pussy.
    He regrets nothing.
    jobe makes a point there pussae=happiness

[-(

blue turbins

Hes not getting any. He McFucked himself
    Better than being sad with some retard cunt I hate. 
    all in due time does da Peter get wet it is fact

[-(

blue turbins

hey MC ive touched pussaez a few times, hold it against me fhaggot

[-(

blue turbins

Better than being sad with some retard cunt I hate. 

You're either gonna have to eventually get your shit together or get new friends as all the ones you have now will eventually move on with their lives. 

Good luck.