Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    thanks yall. what makes this very shocking is that this is the sort of situation that she experienced with her abusive and cheating ex boyfriend. and I invested a bit more trust into her because of that. I never had a fear anything remotely dishonest in that department would happen.
    I love winning with women
    I know im still somewhat young but four years gone like that is a weight like none else. I cant imagine how people who are married for years deal with falling out of love like this :(
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    That's a long time invested, but at least the situation still seems relatively simple (no kids, mortgages, major shared purchases etc) All you can really do at this point is just focus on you. Go do some shit you've always wanted to do. Take road trips. Catch up with old friends. Go to more shows. Try new hobbies.  Just keep yourself as occupied as you can for a bit. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    At warped yesterday long time friends were there that started dating at the end of high school. (So over ten years ago) have 3 kids together. They split up 3 weeks ago and came to warped separate. Dude showed up with his new girl. Old was was crushed especially with it being so recent. I felt bad for her. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Jobe said:
    And stay off facebook.
    Its cancer 
    Fuck im not even sure i fell asleep at all last night
    And sorry to hear that my dude. 
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Jobe said:
    And stay off facebook.
    All great advice Jobe gave ESPECIALLY staying of social media.....Sorry this happened but be glad it happened now rather than later
    Yeah Facebook is the absolute cancer. 

If it wasnt for the tool/apc/pucifer buy sell and trade group id probably get rid of it. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    It's like anything else in that it all depends on how you use it, but it can get nasty post break up. I've got a few different people on facebook getting divorced and it just gets ugly... bickering, ex stalking and gloating with new people, accusations, ranting apologies etc.

And the more inspirational memes they post the bigger the train wreck they are.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Yeah thats what i mean. I just unfollowed most people. Cant be having other peoples drama in my life lol. 
    There are some good memories in photo form on there that i enjoy though. Thats also part of keeping it. 
    Me too...any stupid/bullshit/retarded shit on fb I just block the people...I mainly post sports stuff and lost kids and shit like that...Always post them lost kids pics..ya never know
    I can't believe the shit some people put out there...for instance their EBT card didn't work....Why the fuck would you tell the world you're on welfare? Embarrassing....I talk to maybe 10 people on there.
    i think she already blocked or unfollowed me, I havent seen a post from her in days but havent bothered to check. if it werent for keeping up with shows, messenger, and the onion, id likely not be on fb at all.

things are very different this time around being single. Im definitely looking for someone who I can trust, not just a cute girl who ill get to know.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    The weekend is upon us, have some real fun. Go out and slandblast some sloots 

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited July 2017
    Jobe said:
    That's a long time invested, but at least the situation still seems relatively simple (no kids, mortgages, major shared purchases etc) 
    This

Breaking up with someone sucks, but breaking up with someone and having them trying to take your kids and your car is the worst. Especially when they are at fault
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    OPP said:
    i think she already blocked or unfollowed me, I havent seen a post from her in days but havent bothered to check. if it werent for keeping up with shows, messenger, and the onion, id likely not be on fb at all.

things are very different this time around being single. Im definitely looking for someone who I can trust, not just a cute girl who ill get to know.
    Just stay single. Honestly. This shit will happen again and again and again. Stay single and save yourself the heartbreak. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?