Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    how fast were you going?

Rutabaga said:
    Glad youre ok MC

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    your neck and back hurts..get a lawyer...money in the bank..don't throw it away
    this. the fact that the other guy left in an ambulance means hes kinda already a step ahead of you in the legal department. you should see a chiropractor and lawyer up tbh.
    I love winning with women
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Yeah. Honestly, you should consider going to the hospital now. Say your neck stuffed up overnight. Happens all the time. And talk to a lawyer ASAP. If that guy was being an asshole to you like that when he was in the wrong, he's twice as likely to scumbag his way into a lawsuit against you
    Im not going to lie or play anything up. Hopefully our insurance will just battle it out. If hes gonna be a cock, hes gonna be a cock. 
    I have experience in this, and with that attitude you prolly will get fucked
    Im not going to lie or play anything up. Hopefully our insurance will just battle it out. If hes gonna be a cock, hes gonna be a cock. 
    ok, but hes gonna lie.

dont let yourself get fucked over man, things will be way worse when youre in court and getting this guys hospital bills while your insurance company is also mad with you.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Do not just sit back on this. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Ive already contacted my insurance, and talked to his insurance. And I have an accident report form to fill out. There is no police report. 
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Ive already contacted my insurance, and talked to his insurance. And I have an accident report form to fill out. There is no police report. 
    Get a lawyer..go to E.R. and complain of neck and back pain...put all the blame on him...Use your head..you are throwing money away if you don't
    So what if you "fabricate" the truth a little..they can't prove it

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    edited April 2017
    I dont see how the insurance companies are gonna rule in his favor if he was illegally parked in the middle of the road. 

I wouldnt worry about him coming after you MC. What kind of coverage did your car have? Depending on your coverage you are probably covered for some legal fees. 

Also i wouldnt try and fake an injury. Thats just gonna open up more questions that the insurance company is going to ask and if they catch you lying at all the legitimacy of your claim goes right out the window. Insurance companies know how to cover their ass better than you do.

there has to be some kind of police report if the police showed up though. 
    He's not faking...His back and neck is sore....Holy shit you guys aren't street smart....MC..I know you think I'm a joke and all but listen to me..this is an easy case...You will get paid...I promise
    garys actually right on this one.
    100% right but whatever....isn't my money...just trying to give him a shot in the ass to get started in life....
    keep paying your high insurance premium and getting nothing in return when it's laid right in your lap
    If I've said it once I've said it 1000 times...It's cheaper to pay you off than it is to defend it
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    Gary do you make a claim on your insirqmce every chamce you get? 
    I would've been mad af if the cop didn't file any report whatsoever. Lazy fuck
    Gary do you make a claim on your insirqmce every chamce you get? 
    I don't get in accidents..knock on wood...Only claim I have ever made is when I fell off back of truck Apr.6 2015  got a plate and 9 screws in wrist and was awarded 97,000 big ones with lifetime medical