Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Now look, I'm obviously not a "fuck pigs" kinda person, but it is pretty silly to hear this old retired cop on CNN talk about how the fact that the guy had a gun at all is enough for the cops to fear for their lives, thus justifying the use of their own weapons. 

In my opinion, a cop's job is both important and dangerous, but simply being in fear isn't good enough for them to use force. It is for civilians, but we need to hold law enforcement to higher standard. They chose to sign up for the job and they get paid to put themselves in harms way, if they don't like that then they can quit being a damn cop and do something else. If you sign up for the job, you need to follow the damn rules for using deadly force, and not use it just cause you're afraid. I'm just about done with people saying that cops should protect themselves over the lives of others. No, they need to follow and properly enforce the rules of the law first while protecting the citizens of their community, their own safety comes second to that, every time.
    whites with guns: a-ok and even encouraged

minorities with guns: criminals
    I love winning with women
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    edited July 2016
    So much good material to write new Ableist songs about the last few days. Need to get to Nashvegas
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    It really sucks living in a black area when racial tensions are high. You would think I shot one of those dudes myself judging by how I'm being treated. The divide and conquer is working
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Just found out Tame Impala DID have posters at Bonnaroo and they were at the one fucking place I didnt look before they sold out. I thought there would be no reason for them to be there and it was way out of my way. I just want to cry. 
    image Photobucket
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Does that mean they all look like lesbians?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    TRUMP said:
    wanted to go to this event tonight ages ago about some creepy city history at one of the underground bars here. thought itd be a cool break from actual shows to learn about the citys crime through the decades especially since entry is 5 bucks. nobody gives a shit about learning on a weekend.

all 350 tix sold out <_______>

and everyone going has the exact same stereotypical hipster feminist hairstyle

I want to fucking kill myself for even being part of this in the first place
    Fag
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    Just threw up. Can't remember the last time there wasn't booze involved. 
  • xsynysterxxsynysterx Posts: 297 juggalo
    everyone's watching Adele live and im over here like
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUgdS-M42tw

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Just u mentioning that fat bitch is ghay

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    apparently chevelle put out a new album this past week and I didn't even know one was being recorded
    I'm guessing unlike you I really like chevelle though
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Let's be real here. Even if you like them, you still gotta admit they're kinda washed up. I was surprised they weren't on that tour with Trapt and Alien Ant Farm
    Chevelle is still good though
  • xsynysterxxsynysterx Posts: 297 juggalo
    Chevelle is still good though

is the new album worth listening to?
    SATAN said:
    Let's be real here. Even if you like them, you still gotta admit they're kinda washed up. I was surprised they weren't on that tour with Trapt and Alien Ant Farm
    The difference is that trapt was a one hit wonder and aaf washed up almost immediately. Chevelle got out of the public eye as the red's popularity faded but they've been putting out sick albums ever since and still headline house of blues tours on a regular basis
    Didnt listen to to
    Fukk i was out in the yard something bit me on the leg its swelled up to a golfball sized soar in the ER waiting to see the fukkin doctor fukkk

Hope they give me percasets

[-(

blue turbins

Feels like the devils hot poker stuck in me

[-(

blue turbins