Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Knowing him some girl showed him her vpussae and mc remembered he was a monk

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,710 spicy boy
    RIFF_LORD said:
    Im so fucking depressed

Post college blues?
    My favorite band just broke up
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I havent gotten around to jamming this john haughm ambient/noise tape yet..
    I love winning with women
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    I'll be a mess when tool is done. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Better to not tarnish what they've done by putting out stuff they're not that into. Layoffs breed interest in bands like them anyways. When the current trends die off and people forget all the garbage swirling around right now, quality bands like Agalloch will get their Renaissance the same way stuff like Sleep has. They'll prolly regroup to co-headline MDF 2026 with Gaza lol
    Man, everytime Ive seen Agalloch live I was hit in such an emotional and spiritual way that no other band has captured. Pallbearer comes close. But I remember each Agalloch show vividly. Especially the first time I saw them. My mind was fucking blown. It was like the whole venue was in a trance completely absorbed by the music. I still remember the forest smell of their incense. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I feel it dude.  the first two times I saw em were like that. Plus if I never saw Agalloch I would've discovered Dispirit waaaaayyy later in life. Agalloch are in important band in my life but the last time I saw em it was meh and I didn't like the new album so I feel like they ended at an appropriate time. At least you got to see em 
    I finally got to see them last june. the setlist was really good and they sounded great and it was raining outside which was very appropriate. 

only shows where thats happened are sunn o))) and agalloch at venues across the street from each other.
  • WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep
    Satan is right, btw.  These guys totally seem like folks who will get back together in 2020 and randomly play much larger venues.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't see that happening with Gaza. I used to have a Gaza hoodie I wore all the time and even people at metal shows were like "who the fuck is Gaza?" 
    If Devin Townsend ever hangs it up, I think I'll actually have a melt down
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    John Haugm is a neckbeard hipster fag. He makes amazing music though
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    He retroactively hates Ashes Against the Grain and his only rationale is that it was too musically accessible.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Gawd

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

local natives played a (last minute?) show late last night here way out in the middle of the desert. it was at this place I had to go on a christian cult retreat back in high shool... cant fucking believe I didnt know about it.........
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Also, apparently John Haugm is really weird. So who knows. 

My overly elitist friend on Facebook spent yesterday bashing Agalloch and him. He thinks he's some neckbeard brony hipster fag. But he also refers to Cormorant as "myspace metal".
    I watched two of those dudes square off one time.

One was an attorney I worked with and used to frequent basement metal and hardcore shows with. He was okay, but real arrogant and dismissive of almost any band younger than 10 years. He liked Mastodon and High On Fire and that was about it. He's a misanthropic aristocrat elitist. He annoys me though because the reason he's been able to go to foreign metal feats and shit is cuz he was born rich. 

Other guy was a dude I met through a friend. When I was first introduced to him, he was a scene kid that still liked Warped bands. But he showed up at Summer Slaughter the next year in an Isis shirt and hair dyed black. Then he got a host spot on the local popular college metal show. He's the hipster elitist. The beard. The scarves. Plays in a Cure cover band

We we all ended up at Pallbearer together a couple of years ago. Little did I know, but they kinda knew each other. They both frequent the Atlanta metal forums and from what I gathered, they sparred online a lot. The hipster friend wasn't aware. The attorney told me later he had seen a pic online of the hipster before. It's funny listening to people like them talk. It often becomes more of a discussion about everything they dislike lol. Elitists love to hate. I think some people hide what they really enjoy because they don't want others judging them the way they judge others. Anyways, they squared off for about 45 minutes. I drifted off for more beer and came back and they were debating Samothrace. When the attorney drove me back to my car, he told me how lame he thought the hipster was. The hipster shared a similar opinion of the attorney to me when I saw him at an Atlas Moth show the next week. It's funny because they both hate on a lot of the same shit, namely Deafheaven and Kvelertak. I guess elitists are like Highlanders. There can be only one