Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Just poured concrete for 13 hours, those people can hang themselves
    inb4lists
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    edited April 2016
    I dont, but statement still stands. 
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Went to three different book buyback places, nobody will buy my books
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Went to three different book buyback places, nobody will buy my books
    Fucking internet spam lag
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Haha fhag

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    levitation got cancelled due to weather. thats lame as goddamn shit... one of the most stacked lineups ive seen in a while.
    I love winning with women
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Damn. Weather must be fucked
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    yeah they said in addition to already high waters, theres a severe storm on the way bringing hail and possibly tornadoes.

i lucked out. had I copped tix Id have been on the plane to austin this morning and not found out till I was in my hotel lol.
    I love winning with women
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ratchet and clank sucked. 
    explain
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    It's got a 24% on rt. No surprise
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Still at work on a Friday. about to punch out and dab doe B)
    explain
      Ugh so much. I don't feel like typing it all out on mobile I'll go into more detail on my laptop when I get home 
    Destroyer 666 dropped MDF :'(
    inb4lists
    explain
      So my biggest problem with this movie is that it sacrificed that original Ratchet & Clank humor in favor for more typical kiddie movie humor. It was so over reliant on cliches and stupid gags and coming from that series it just didn't fit. And dear Lord the first like 10 minutes was some straight up cringy shit. The movie really offered nothing new. I feel like if a game series is going to make a jump to the big screen, it should be unique enough to stand on its own merit. It just relies so heavily on cliches and tropes used in every kiddie movie ever that you could have dropped any generic villain and any generic "Down on his luck and wants more" hero in place of Drek and Ratchet and it would not have made a damn difference. There's also to much of a push to try to modernize it and the first like 3 minutes holds like 5 or 6 texting and/or tweeting jokes. That just felt so out of place. Another thing I really disliked were the character re-designs/re-boots. They fucked up Drek so bad. He was nothing like the actual Drek. Instead of a menacingly greedy sinister asshole he was some lame jokey side kick (I won't say to who because I don't think they showed him in the trailer). The story is just such charted territory it really makes the movie pointless. I did like a couple of things though. For one thing, Clank was perfect. I enjoyed every minute he was on screen. Nothing really new with him but it felt nice to see a non-basterdized version of a character I like. Surprisingly, Qwark is one of the most interesting things in the entire movie. They did a great job with his character development and did a better job fleshing him out than the games did. They do sprinkle in some cool Easter Eggs and cameos and find a really neat way to translate the massive weapon wheel into a nice tidy concept. There were also some really well written jokes relating to things that made sense in game that don't for a movie lol and visually it's stunning but overall it's just such a muddled generic cliche mess. 4/10 at best. 
    Maybe its because I didn't play the game, but man. I could tell very early on, maybe 20 minutes in, that it was going to be a bad movie. Idk if the Sly Cooper movie is still happening but if it is, I hope they do a better job. I will invent a new form of irate this forum has never seen before if they Fuck up my Sly Cooper. 
    Sly Cooper > 
    inb4lists
    Oh Fuck yeah. Nothing beats the Cooper gang imo