Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I didnt file it
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    I don't even gotta ask to know your friend smokes. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Im starting to freak out/stress out a little bit... I graduate in three weeks. Move back to Chicago. Leave Nashville. Start a new job, even though its part time. Begin the next steps of the rest of my miserable life...

And I'm not ready for it. I don't feel like an adult. I don't know how I'm going to make things work, and its kinda scary and depressing to me. Its do or die now. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Champ said:
     I passed it up and it was like 5 blocks from my house. 
    Which means nothing because you do that for every show.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Im starting to freak out/stress out a little bit... I graduate in three weeks. Move back to Chicago. Leave Nashville. Start a new job, even though its part time. Begin the next steps of the rest of my miserable life...

And I'm not ready for it. I don't feel like an adult. I don't know how I'm going to make things work, and its kinda scary and depressing to me. Its do or die now. 

youll be fine. im not in a great job position at the moment but ive got a decently promising future at the very least, as do you. this shit is about experience and youve got plenty to at least get your feet wet.
    I love winning with women
    TRUMP said:

youll be fine. im not in a great job position at the moment but ive got a decently promising future at the very least, as do you. this shit is about experience and youve got plenty to at least get your feet wet.
    life is scary
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    honestly I feel very anxious/stressed about graduating. I graduate in December and I don't know what kind of work I want to do. Honestly the kinds of jobs I've been thinking about doing aren't even related to my major. I want to start farming edible insects. 
    Yea, I'd feel even more stressed if I wasn't even going into the industry I wanted. At least I'm going to work for a company in the music industry. My job is incredibly entry level, and I'm not even dealing with recording, producing, or performing, but its a step into the door. 
    mailroom to tailroom
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    As stressful as it is, it's fucking awesome afterward. You can start living your real life now, instead of just getting ready for it. It's freeing as fuck.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I can actually be a middle aged single virgin living in my parent's basement, instead of just forecasting it. 
    y tho
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I can actually be a middle aged single virgin living in my parent's basement, instead of just forecasting it. 

lol. I doubt I'd live with my parents my entire life. But for the next couple of years, I most likely will. 

One of my friends back home and I have talked about moving in together. Place will just be a gaming and music pad. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Fukk I got go take a nasty Erik again

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Maybe you have bowel cancer catfag
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Cruising in two hours late to work. I'm just made I have to stay two hours later lol 
    image Photobucket
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    When you're supposed to have the day off and the old bitch calls you an hour and a half before the store opens and tells you she can't work today because her other job called her in and now I have to work till 6.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.