Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    My internet is running at a snails pace today... so irritating. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    RIFF_LORD said:
    Keep showing my mom evidence that Hillary is a shitty person and politician to convince that she should vote Bernie in the primary at least and she's being stubborn. Fucking lame that some people are so complacent/non-caring about this shit. She literally has no reason to not vote Bernie. She likes his platforms and his ideals. But since she's convinced Hillary's gonna get the nomination no matter what, she's gone vote Hillary. I hate how defeated people are. 
      That's the worst feeling in the world, bro. My Dad is the exact same way. I'm just stacking the evidence and he's all "I like that but Hilary will win." She's only going to win because people have that attitude. 
  • WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep
    Idk how that makes any sense. Do you have to vote for the winner?  Why can't you vote for the person you want even if they lose?  Just vote for your favorite candidate that's competitive.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    This friend of mine I've mentioned before is a paranoid schizophrenic. Which is a real tragedy because he was a bright science wiz when we were younger. For the last 18 years though, he's kinda steadily unraveled and been through multiple institutions and in and out of jail. He's on bond right now for trying to fight some cops when they showed up to his house for him running around naked. Anyways, he's decided to write a book about his theories on male sexuality. He's like MC in that he's terrified of the FemiNazis. Anyways, he's sending me portions of it to critique. It's all an incomprehensible mess, but I'm trying to be supportive because it's a good way for him to use his time. He sent me this today. It's fucking sad. Mental illness ain't no joke

imageimage
    >hates feminists
    >never thought he'd feel a woman's embrace or love
    >doesnt think he deserves a woman's love

He is me.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    ITT: Fuck the police and Fuck Hillary
    In every thread 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    LOOT said:
    No. Was expecting the same set. Wasn't expecting him to cut one. This is two months after I got fucked by sabbath. And I've been fucked by gojira. Just tired of it. 
    Are you talking about when I saw them open with Ocean Planet.
    Satan I had a friend in high school who was paranoid schizophrenic as well. We didn't know until he had a full psychotic break senior year.

He would disappear for months at a time and not explain why, we realized after the fact he was being institutionalized but diagnosed with the wrong things. He was very addicted to World of Warcaft but also really into lifting and just aggressive in general, and would rant about aliens or the government whenever given the chance. It was weird, but not delusional weird. Then he started thinking the feds were following him. He posted a 20pg thing on facebook after we had "Rachel's Challenge" visit our school talking about how he was having premonitions about a school shooting. What ended it all was when he was wandering near his house and a Barrington cop started asking him what he was doing, and he attacked the cop.

Saw him last year with my friend. He's so doped up now he can barely string together a coherent sentence. Started talking at one point about how He-Man is real and he would sometimes see his father Falcon-Man out of the corner of his eye. If we went to the woods with him and sang the song they would appear. I thought he was joking so I laughed a bit and then he looked really uncomfortable.

Still funny as shit.
    Xenocide said:
    LOOT said:
    No. Was expecting the same set. Wasn't expecting him to cut one. This is two months after I got fucked by sabbath. And I've been fucked by gojira. Just tired of it. 
    Are you talking about when I saw them open with Ocean Planet.
    No I saw that. They didn't play planned obsolescence on their headliner when you didn't see them play art of dying. 
    Someone is salty, actually wondering if it was from that tour
    Nah they played that with mastodon. 
    jelly of the art of dying

Tbh the songs I most want to hear from them that I haven't yet are esoteric surgery, mouth of kala, and global warming. They've played esoteric surgery once. The other two they've never played live apparently.
    When you finally fall in love or get addicted to a song after you've heard it live 
    What happened to me with Silent Flight Parliament by BTBAM
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I've still never seen Ocean Planet
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    has rex never seen gojira or something
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Xenocide said:
    has rex never seen gojira or something
    Ky

at least Iv seen tool
    I've even seen Gojira, and I'm not even a huge fan of them.