Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,601 spicy boy
    FYI make sure you Cancel that now. 

Everything Iv ever ordered from prime got to me on time so far. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    I cancelled right away
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yeah i ordered my gf some books for her birthday and their "2 day shipping" took 6 days as well.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    We've had prime for two years and they have never missed a beat. Lately I've been getting later projections like five days and they usually arrive earlier but still outside of two days. I know they're doing a massive restructure for prime and allowing more independent groups to add prime to their listings but all of my items are coming from an amazon warehouse. Da fuq. 
    image Photobucket
    It's 2 days from when the seller ships it. Not when you order it. Some items take additional processing days that they don't list on the Mobil app. Only on the product page.

Also it's 2 business days.

amazon also gives 2 days for the seller to package and ship the product. 

My roommate almost didn't cancel his. I knew he forgot and contemplated just letting him find out when he was suddenly missing $100.
    image Photobucket
    So if you are in the west coast and order something at say 5 pm your time on a Friday and the seller is at 8 pm eastern, the seller wouldn't be required to ship it until Monday. 
    Talking to me like I'm a rook. Son, we've placed surely close to 200 orders from Amazon Prime the past couple years and I can tell you now that nothing about my past few orders has been consistent with my past experiences.
    image Photobucket
    My roommate almost didn't cancel his. I knew he forgot and contemplated just letting him find out when he was suddenly missing $100.
    They will refund your money as long as you don't make any pitches after you get charged for the prime. 
    Talking to me like I'm a rook. Son, we've placed surely close to 200 orders from Amazon Prime the past couple years and I can tell you now that nothing about my past few orders has been consistent with my past experiences.
    Well that's how's it's always been. Most of the stuff you have ordered probably came from the Amazon warehouse which will get there in 2 days because it's shipped almost immediately.  When you're dealing with third party sellers it's not going to always work like that even if it says it's 2 day shipment. 
    damn you are a rook 
    I have an an understanding of how shipping works. You haven't given me any new information.
    image Photobucket
    Well there is a difference between buying stuff that is already in a warehouse for Amazon as opposed to stuff that a third party ships on their own. Thwts most likely where your snag up is. the stuff coming from a warehouse will have the actual prime packaging tape on it. 
    Once again man, it's not like this is the first time I've ever ordered anything from anywhere online. I'm a seasoned veteran. This is what I do. And if you read my comments, you would see that I've already said all parts of this order are coming from Amazon warehouses. I also talked about how this past year they started a new program that allows more independent sellers to label an item as prime even if they can only offer it in certain regions. But once again, you running down a list of basic shipping practices isnt all of the sudden make me realize that I'm wrong and that all my experience with prime before this have been exactly the same.

No, in two years of prime I've never had warehouse delivered items with a damn near full week estimated delivery.
    image Photobucket
    We've had prime for two years and they have never missed a beat. Lately I've been getting later projections like five days and they usually arrive earlier but still outside of two days. I know they're doing a massive restructure for prime and allowing more independent groups to add prime to their listings but all of my items are coming from an amazon warehouse. Da fuq. 
    ahhhh yeah this was at the bottom of the last page and it didn't take me too it when i opened it. This explains our miscommunication in the last couple posts lol
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Talked to group today and they wanna get moving on the Northern Invasion plan. Unfortunately, I just realized the first day of that fest is on the same day as Hatebreed which sucks because I fucking love Hatebreed and their live show is lit but NI has alot more bands to offer. Hatebreed is really the only band I care about at their show (although I don't mind DevilDriver), but NI has like 6 or 7 each day I wanna check out and most of them I like alot. On the other hand, I already have the Hatebreed tickets. Guess we wait and see if the group actually moves on NI lol 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    I fucking hate waiting on people to get their shit together when you try to get a group of people together for a show. I've quit doing it for the most part. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm pretty much about to. Only problem is that it's a big fest and that would suck by myself. I stopped doing it for normal shows though. I didn't wait on niggas for Slayer. My group still has no tickets. And we're like a week and a half away. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    It would be the shit. Going by yourself >