Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    Yeah I heard herpies ain't that bad 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    imageimageimage

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yo..it's spelled herpes. Don't try and make it cute spelling it with an i 
    imageimage
    Yo..it's spelled herpes. Don't try and make it cute spelling it with an i 
    Thank u that Harvard education cam e through for u

[-(

blue turbins

Not so much for you though
    imageimage
    Just buttsechz

[-(

blue turbins

What's your buddy say? 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Catz is a very very sad man.
    "man"
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Was just told my grandfather has about a week left... I come home Thursday. Hopefully I'll be able to see him. 

I don't really know how to feel... I feel like I should be sadder, but this has been a steady decline for months, and I feel like we're at the acceptance point. It'll probably hit me one he actually passes..
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited December 2015
    Yeah. You can think you're prepared but until it happens you won't know how it will effect you. I lived and took care of my GMA the last 6 years of her life and when she left for the hospital the last time I knew she wasn't coming back. She died 31 days later and the whole time I was trying to prepare myself, and be there for everyone else. its been 2 years and I still don't feel like Iv dealt with it. 

I knownits its finals but you should think about going home to see him If you guys were close. Take this from me, there is no greater regret in life than to think about someone who is gone and wish you would have went to see them or spent more time with them. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Rex420 said:
    Yeah. You can think you're prepared but until it happens you won't know how it will effect you. I lived and took care of my GMA the last 6 years of her life and when she left for the hospital the last time I knew she wasn't coming back. She died 31 days later and the whole time I was trying to prepare myself, and be there for everyone else. its been 2 years and I still don't feel like Iv dealt with it. 

I knownits its finals but you should think about going home to see him If you guys were close. Take this from me, there is no greater regret in life than to think about someone who is gone and wish you would have went to see them. 
    my last final is tonight. I'm driving home tomorrow, but I'm staying in Indiana overnight before moving on home Thursday morning. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Was just told my grandfather has about a week left... I come home Thursday. Hopefully I'll be able to see him. 

I don't really know how to feel... I feel like I should be sadder, but this has been a steady decline for months, and I feel like we're at the acceptance point. It'll probably hit me one he actually passes..
    How I felt with my Grandma when she passed a couple months ago. She was so sick and alot of pain and getting worse everyday. When she died it hit me, but not horribly. It was almost just like a relief. Not to see her hooked up to several machines and in horrible pain everyday. To finally see her at peace. 
    When my grandma passed due to brain cancer toward the end they brough the hospital bed into the house in the living room. All my aunts and uncles were in for the week because everyone knew. After being at the mall until about 8 or 9 with my old best friend Jonathan, my mom took me to grandma's. I didn't want to be there so I fought it wanting to spend the night at his place. Because of this I was the only grandchild present when my grandmother stopped breathing and was called and taken away not long after. I believe we got home around 2 am. It was the only time I've seen my dad sob and the only time I had to physically hold him up. This was back in 2002 so I was 13. I don't even remember how I reacted to it because that was the first time a close family member passed away as well as I didn'tknow how to deal with such a thing in the first place. Any time someone passed away before that I never had a reaction. Since then I've had 4 close/good friends die and around 10 people overall I've known back in school die. It's nuts. 

Time will heal you but that wound is always going go be there. And as long as your grieving process isn't self destructive, don't let anyone judge you for it. Same goes for how long your process lasts
    imageimage
    Just found out that a buddy of mine from high school just committed suicide. Haven't talked to him in a while. Still kinda shitty. Damn
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    sorry to hear that dude. can't imagine what it would be like
    Thanks dude. Its not really hitting me yet. Kinda surreal. Funeral is later this week and I'm sure at that point is when its all really gonna sink in.