Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    i got a jd notice twice last summer and didnt get called either time \m/
    I love winning with women
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
    Kill yourself for that awesome facefuck
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Light Bearer broke up :(
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    FUCK MY FUCKING ASS YES SIR RIGHT IN THE ASS.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT :(( :(( :((

I knew something was up when that "2012 west coast tour" never happened
    I love winning with women
    You ever see them live :-?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    They never played the US
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,529 moneytalker
    Wizard said:
    Got chosen to be on a jury. Fuck.

Easy enough to get out of. During the selection process, causally mention how you can't wait to see him hang. Or how acab.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Im fucking hungry. I havent eaten yet today
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I've had a bagel with pineapple cream cheese so far. I've been holding out on eating anything because of the possibility of going out for a steak dinner when douchenozzle stops sawing z's
    imageimage
    Douchenozzle :-?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wizard said:
    I already went through selection, got selected. Got there at 8 this morning, didnt leave until 4:30. I didnt really get a chance to say anything might have struck me out. I was hoping they would ask me what I thought about the death penalty or something, so I could be like, "If you kill someone, the state should kill you back."
    Since you got selected, you should be aware of Jury Nullification. What Jury Nullification means is that if someone is being tried for a law that you don't believe should be a law, then you are allowed to say they are innocent due to an unjust law.

As an example - If you were serving on the jury to determine the guilt of Rosa Parks for breaking the law by refusing to go to the back of the bus when a white person got on- Would you convict? Her guilt in regards to that law are of no real question, but as a Jury member you have the right to declare her innocent due to the law being unjust. I can tell you with no doubt that if I was on a jury for someone that was arrested for a drug related offense- Innocent. Fuck those laws

Also - if you happen to get in a Jury Nullification situation, some people might bully you and claim that it isnt your right to determine if the law is just, only in the person is guilty of that law.... Bullshit. If someone says that to you, respond with "By that same logic am I to believe you would have ruled that all Nazis tried at the Nuremberg trials for the mass extermination of 6 million jewish men, women, and children are innocent of their crimes because they were just following Nazi Law?"

As a jury member, this is your right. And if more jurors were educated then perhaps our laws would be more just. Instead we have a legal system that tries to fill their juries with uneducated people who don't know their rights. awesome.

Here is a C&P that explains it a little better than I did. It's a really important topic and you all should remember this if you ever get on a Jury.

Did you know that, no matter the evidence, if a jury feels a law is unjust, it is permitted to “nullify” the law rather than finding someone guilty? Basically, jury nullification is a jury’s way of saying, “By the letter of the law, the defendant is guilty, but we also disagree with that law, so we vote to not punish the accused.”
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    So I mentioned I brought my PC to best buy, and they didnt fix shit. I factory reset my comp and its still having issues. So I went back to Best Buy (cuz I still have the year membership), so now I dont have a comp again for 4-7 days. 

Fuckin sick of this shit
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,529 moneytalker
    PC Master Race Aids.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Wizard said:
    Interesting stuff. Dumbass defendant just plead guilty today though. Served from 8am-4:30pm yesterday and 9am-2pm today; didnt even get to deliberate. Fucking waste of time.
    should have flashed him the devil horns and given him a thumbs up... That way he would know you're getting him off. what was his crime?