Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,612 spicy boy
    yeah MC is just in denial because he is so afraid of sex he doesn't want anything he likes to be remotely related to sex. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    You're retarded. 

Nola hates geek culture so much he's trying to brand me "as bad as furries". What I do, and what furries do are two entirely different things. 

They arent cosplaying Starfox. They're not even cosplaying a made up character in a fiction universe. They create alternate personalities of anthropomorphic animal versions of themselves. Usually for the sole purpose of furry orgies. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Nola's hatred for anything remotely nerdy or "uncool" is far worse than my distaste towards sex.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Funny cuz most things I looked up says that's the totally stereotypical view of the minority of them
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
    The guy saying he was going to buy about pillow calling some dude weird =))
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
    A body pillow*
     Mr_Ermantraut said:
    The guy saying he was going to buy about pillow calling some dude weird =))
    that was a joke. Id never actually buy one of those :-|
    You're retarded. 

Nola hates geek culture so much he's trying to brand me "as bad as furries". What I do, and what furries do are two entirely different things. 

They arent cosplaying Starfox. They're not even cosplaying a made up character in a fiction universe. They create alternate personalities of anthropomorphic animal versions of themselves. Usually for the sole purpose of furry orgies. 
    Im retarded yet you are the one who says lolsports but then wants to sit here and get irate over if dressing up in a costume is remotely related to dressing up in a costume and getting fucked. 

=)
    Funny cuz most things I looked up says that's the totally stereotypical view of the minority of them
    Bottom line: furries and bronies in the geek scene are like the Maggot/Juggalo/scene kids in the music scene. 

If me being into gaming and comics makes me as bad as a furry, then liking music makes me as bag as a juggalo. 
    You're retarded. 

Im retarded yet you are the one who says lolsports but then wants to sit here and get irate over if dressing up in a costume is remotely related to dressing up in a costume and getting fucked. 

=)
    Thats not what this argument is about at all, but ok
    Nola's hatred for anything remotely nerdy or "uncool" is far worse than my distaste towards sex.
    I like Star Wars .. Doom metal is pretty nerdy tbh.. I like Kevin smith.. Yea that's prob it lol
    for the record I don't hate dorky shit.. Different shit for different people ., but when it inhibits you from growing into a man you dun fucked up .. Just like if I was still living the metal life like catz at 40 I fun fucked up
    I like Star Wars .. Doom metal is pretty nerdy tbh.. I like Kevin smith.. Yea that's prob it lol
    for the record I don't hate dorky shit.. Different shit for different people ., but when it inhibits you from growing into a man you dun fucked up .. Just like if I was still living the metal life like catz at 40 I fun fucked up
    I can grow up and still game and attend conventions. It doesnt inhibit me at all. 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I got to "Fursona" and stopped reading. 
    image Photobucket
    :|
    How has it inhibited me? I go to school. Have an internship. Work. All the things necessary to adult life, and yet I still game and read comics and watch cartoons and whatever. 
    Well see.. That shit is easy .. In five years well talk 
    you still don't have to pay rent, car insurance, medical shit , driving shit, taxes etc..
    college life isn't adult life it's extended high school now
    That's good you're doing those things tho at least
    Well see.. That shit is easy .. In five years well talk 
    you still don't have to pay rent, car insurance, medical shit , driving shit, taxes etc..
    college life isn't adult life it's extended high school now
    Way I see it

I dont want kids, and I dont plan to get married. Thats a HUGE expense taken out of my life that I can spend towards things I enjoy. 

Rent, insurance, car. Thats all expected. And thats why Im going to school. To get a job that can pay for those kinds of things. 
    As long as your dorky activities don't keep you forever 14 in your parents basement then go for it dude.. Idc if you like that shit it's just not for me.. You despise sexuality ..
    He's said he expects to live with his parents the rest of his life lol