Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhemfest 2010 setlists, set times and other information

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I dislike them, but don't hate them. The first album was tolerable. The second one was not.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    ffdp just got to big to fast
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Yeah they played a 5 dollar show in Toledo that I missed because I didn't know who they were and the name was beyond cheesy..

Then like 2 weeks later everyone was obsessed with them and UFC
    image Photobucket
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    They are catchy as hell and people seem to buy in to Moody's whole "badass tough guy" image. I like them but I totally understand the hate, lol.
    THIS^^
    i saw them before they even made the video for the bleeding i got in for like 5 bucks at this club
    it waz pretty coo
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    ^towards chavey
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Ive seen them 5 or 6 times because they are my girlfriends favorite band (inb4yourgirlfriendlikesshitmusic) and while the first album is good, not great, and the 2nd just sucks, I must say that they do kick ass live. I dont care what anyone says.

Ive also met them and they are really cool dudes. I actually met Jeremy and Zoltan outside a 7-11 about 20 minutes before we were supposed to meet them in a meet and greet anyway. I asked Ivan to throw in a badass cover that night, and he said they were thinking of doing something special. They ended up playing their Faith No More cover, which was awesome.

I think Mayhem is a good test for them in a live setting. They are essentially sandwiched between Hatebreed and Lamb of God, two great live bands. If they hold up, ill give them props. If they fall apart, well then they just suck at life.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Their dum set setup is cool

I'm buying the burn the priest album tomorrow and either ashes of the wake or as the palaces burn to get signed by Randy. Any suggestions on which to get?
    Ashes is a better album. Why dont you just buy it at the show?
    Don't feel like it lol. Plus i want to find the hateweartempt where they're signing as soon as possible. I like ashes better anyway so I was thinking of getting that
    *hatewear tent
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Jake, wasn't the cover story funnier? Something about telling them to play something heavy or something
    image Photobucket
    ashes>palace
    so anyway
    i saw jamey and randy are both doing signings at the same time at the hatewear tent
    i think ill go to that i think if i could get a picture with them together i could die happy
    Jake, wasn't the cover story funnier? Something about telling them to play something heavy or something
    I asked them to play a sick cover, and Ivan said "Yeah, for sure man. We were thinking about playing some Air Supply" *smiles*

I had no idea who Air Supply was, so I didnt catch the joke and said "yeah thatd be cool man"

So he put his hand on my shoulder and shook his head like "Son I am disappoint"
    Dirtball: exactly my thoughts although I'm thinking they'll have spearate lines for each guy which sucks cuz I want Randy to sign something and Jamey to sign something. I'm choosing Randy though cuz I have a chance to get jasta's later in the day with hatebreed if i can't get his early on
    i dont think theyd do that
    id just be like yo jamey sign this real quick if they did ahahaha
    Lol. Be like: bitches in line better wait for me or imma fuck you up. Then walk away all cool. I'd he able to pull it off

I'm guessing and hoping there will be one line and we get one sig and thenanother from the next person if we want it
    Yeah. Besides, its not like its Korn or Zombie or Death Punch where pretty much everyone at Mayhem wants their autograph. Its just the 2 of them. Also its not at a big booth like the Rockstar booth where people KNOW bands will be signing, its just his clothing line.
    So I wouldnt expect there to be a 30 minute wait or anything for autos.