Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Darkness to Reunite! tour set for 2011

Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
edited July 2010 in Off Topic
I'll be honest, this news made me happy, as i was a big fan back in high school/first year of college
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/3040886/Darkness-end-feud-and-head-back-on-road.html
INVEST heavily in the maker of Lycra now - catsuit-sporting rock Lords THE DARKNESS are heading back out on the road after brothers DAN and JUSTIN HAWKINS finally ended their feud.

The thundering outfit fell apart in 2006 after frontman Justin left to seek treatment for drug addiction. Guitarist Dan and Justin have hardly spoken since.

It's thanks to drummer ED GRAHAM that the siblings have now mended things. After his son was born earlier this year the bros have been visiting.

A source said: "Dan and Justin's falling out was a very bitter affair. They didn't speak for almost half a decade. But spending time with Ed and his family has reminded them all how close they once were."

The quartet, which also features RICHIE EDWARDS on bass, have begun rehearsals. They hope to head out on the road this time next year.

Comments