Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Compliment your fellow forumer

Comments

• cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    edited August 2010
    Katia is smokin' and you got a nice body.

Mike, good forum bro. you also make funny memes

Jacob you usually don't do the new page thing which is good. and when somethings wrong you get down to business

Sars, when i heard you, you sounded ghetto...in a good way.

Bianca, we used to be friends so you got something in there.

Dayna, you're just plain hot, and you don't put up with bullshit drama.

Wine you're the most like me on this forum and we agree on most things

Alex you're a player and make a pretty cool Portuguese dude

Distance you're really hot. you're going out with that one dude with the gnome pic right? he's lucky

Brian you are the most thrash person i know. almost as much as dorstein. also you're are fucking sick for you're age.

Will i know i make fun of you but i don't mean it most of the time. you're just too easy ya know? bro?

Erik, gotta say that you really have matured. gotta give you props for that

Jobe you're fucking funny when you come around here. always spreading you're philosophy

Andy, always bringing in random banter when there's E-fights and you're the coolest guy i know that listens to core music

Jorm, you're just plain awesome man. A drummer and you're big into all the obscure bands. also i never guessed you were 16? i think that's how old you are

Chuck Funny dude man and you share some of my musical taste. also that baby you hang with is a bawse

Ed, you are the most metal black guy i know and you beat some ass with those fighting skills you talk about

Marc you're like a videogame connoisseur. it's fucking awesome

GULCH, YOU ARE FUCKING METAL AS FUCK! YOUR BAND IS KICKASS AND YOU'VE BEEN TO WACKEN AND ARE PROBABLY THE MOST METAL GUY ON HERE.

Stratophony, you're truly kvlt and no one is as kvlt as you. also you post fitting and hilarious youtube vids

Dawn, you forgot me on your list<_> but that's ok you're an awesome black metal chica

Rammstein....you can bust out some bumpin rhymes

Primal and Laurjohn, you two are the most mature guys on here. always regulating and just keeping in check. you guys are awesome

Santana, you have alot of stupid moments but what would we do without ya. also i don't care if your girlfriend has small eyes

Vanilla's moderators, you guys truly made this place home again. You guys are the best.

Berto, you're just plain chill. you don't care if people don't like your music.

Chewie. You post amazing vocal covers(lol) and post lots of cool movie info.

Arlo, you listen to some pretty bad music but you don't shove it down peoples throat so your awesome like that

Will's friend, you are pretty cute and listen to Gojira so you're cool with me.

Adam(Maf_aka_adam) you are spot on with those album leaks ive gotten countless albums from yooz. thanks man

Travis_Bickle i have no idea who you are but i like when you add in your 2 cents

Nolametal, you're a huge dick but are funny about it. and i'm a dick too so you're pretty chill

Psicosis, you are fucked in the head but you're one awesome grind loving motherfucker

Britt, you are big into the Melodeath scene and you work for a radiostation which is something i've wanted to do for a long time so you're sweet

Primus, always bringin the lulz

Nick, i know lots of people don't like you but you're pretty cool with me and are pretty funny with your fights with Bianca.

Statuatory Ape, you pwn just bout anyone in an argument and bring the epic lulz.

Catz, you smoke the dankest weed out there and have a sick bong

Just kidding you all suck.
    Post edited by cannibiscorpse on
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    tim mark and digi are the best forums gods forum goers can ask for
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2010
    "dorstein"

I forgot about that dude, he had some of the awesomest party pics
    imageimage
    Dorstein and Thebleak are the two that i want back to the forums. they were fucking sick
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I messaged Bleak about this forum on Xbox but he never responded. But I have no idea on how to contact Dorstein.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    i have dors aim, but idk im kinda shy to ask him to come over. btw

MIKE IS THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD CUZ HE MADE THIS FORUM
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    oh man, i'm not gonna make a list, but i'll do something like that fb thing.
    if you want me to say my honest opinion of you, just ask.
    imageimage
  • drewvichdrewvich Posts: 1,148
    to everyone: "insert generic kind comment here"

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    "Primal and Laurjohn, you two are the most mature guys on here. always regulating and just keeping in check. you guys are awesome"

Aww I'm touched.

Thanks man.

:o)
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I love you all the end

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
  • drewvichdrewvich Posts: 1,148
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "I love you all
    I love you more then life itself...
    But you're all fucking mad"
    imageimage
    i put to much kindness in my post.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow. I got a SERIOUS compliment in here? Surprising.
    it seems will and santana take your place these days
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    i have a feeling Will has quit the forums
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    ^remember his facebook got hacked, he's gotta fix it
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    1 compliment = successful day, thank you cannibis lol.

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!