Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mel Gibson hating Jews again........for the LULZ

Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
edited July 2010 in Off Topic
Mad Mel strikes again.

Bad boy actor Mel Gibson was reportedly caught on tape erupting into a racist, profanity-laced tirade at his baby mama - the latest and ugliest development in the couple's bitter legal battle.

"You're an embarrassment to me," Gibson tells ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, according to gossip site RadarOnline.com. "You look like a f---ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n----rs, it will be your fault."

On the tapes, Gibson repeatedly refers to Grigorieva as a "whore," "c--t" and "b----h," the Web site says.

The audio clips are reportedly also laden with sickening threats. "I am going to come and burn the f---ing house down," Gibson reportedly tells her. "How dare you act like such a b---h when I have been so f---ing nice?"

At one point, Gibson sounds like a child. After the "Braveheart" star called Grigorieva a "b---h," she responds, "I didn't do anything."

"Did so," Mel replies, according to RadarOnline.com.

Grigorieva, 40, has reportedly filed a restraining order against 54-year-old Gibson.

The Peekskill-born, Aussie-raised actor got his own court order preventing his ex from releasing certain information.

The couple, who has an 8-month-old daughter named Lucia, has been warring ever since they split in April.

Grigorieva has claimed Gibson punched out two of her teeth and gave her a concussion during a fight in January.

Gibson has said through his lawyer the couple merely had a loud argument.

A source told RadarOnline.com that Grigorieva recorded their conversations because Gibson was making death threats.

"She wanted to get evidence that he was dangerous and violent," the source said.

Gibson's publicist did not return a call for comment.

This isn't the first time Gibson has used his tongue like a lethal weapon.

The troubled star - who has a history of alcohol abuse - has made headlines by denigrating Jews and homosexuals.

In 2006, the "Braveheart" star ranted against Jews when he was arrested on drunken-driving charges in Los Angeles.

"Are you a Jew?" Gibson asked officer James Mee, who is Jewish. "F---ing Jews. The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world," Gibson added.

Comments