Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Pre-orders for Hellyeah and BLS

2»

Comments

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    yeah i was the one that bought the picture from you alec
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    I thought so. Changed your screen name, huh? If you're able to you should buy the limit of five on them and put 4 on eBay. The Deftones one they did sold really well for me at 75.00 per CD. Paid 90.00 or so and got back a little less than 300.00 plus I got to keep one for free. Sweetness all the way around.

How's things in the Great White North?
    yeah im always up for making some extra cash. i'll check that shit out....
    pretty crazy up here in the great white, with the g20 and g8 meetings taking place last week. the g8 took place half hour south of me so pretty much everything shut-down and now we have over a billion dollars to pay for that and we all know that comes out of the tax payers pockets,,,plus starting tomorrow we have a new tax coming into place and will have to pay 13% tax on everything, groceries, cars, hydro bills, phone bills, and on and on and on
    13% ?!?!?

That's fucking robbery. The federal boys here are getting ready to tax services here to help fund the medical reform. Services haven't been taxed in my lifetime so it should be interesting. The way I understand it, I'll have to charge a tax on my security jobs. That may make the market alot more competitive. We'll see.
    yeah man 13% on everything, goods and services
    Was that put up for people to vote on or just handed down from on high?
    not voted on, theres been petitions with well over 200 000 sigs to stop it but our govenment fucks dont care
    Sounds like bullshit to me.
    it is bullshit, and thats why i always vote for the green party, well i vote green party mostly cuz im a stoner but i refuse to vote for the other parties
  • ive been paying 13% on taxes for aslong as i can remember...infact our shit just went up...

little thing called Prop 100...which i did vote for....pretty much for every dollar spent you have your 13% tax....then a penny for every dollar on top of that.

its for funding the schools and services out here...which is why i voted for it. if it was just to put more money in our governers pockets id say fuck that shit. gotta support the youth, when were all old and rickety they will be gettin shit done!
    Effective June 1, 2010 the Arizona sales tax rate for retail purchases is 6.6%. Maricopa County adds on .7% sales tax to support roads and jails. That's a total of 7.3%. Then, each city may add sales tax. If you add the total of the Arizona sales tax and Maricopa County sales tax, 7.3%, to the city sales tax rate, you'll get the total retail sales tax that you'll pay when purchasing merchandise in that city.

Arizona does not charge sales tax on food purchased at retail outlets for home consumption (grocery stores). Cities are allowed to do so, and almost all of them do, except Phoenix, Mesa, and Surprise.

When shopping in those cities, be aware of buying grocery items in stores that are not really grocery stores. Their systems might not have the capability to charge a different tax rate for file cabinets as opposed to coffee. Want to fight the battle with them? Often, if someone protests, they will refund the overtaxed portion.

The tax mentioned in this table is the Transaction Privilege Tax, or sales tax, for typical retail items. Taxes charged at restaurants, or for higher priced retail items like cars, may be taxed at a different rate.

There are some cities that are not in Maricopa County that are increasingly being considered part of the Greater Phoenix area. Here is the same information on Phoenix area sales taxes as provided in this article, only in table format, and including a few additional nearby cities.

One more note: The City of Maricopa, part of Apache Junction and part of Queen Creek are in Pinal County, where the county tax rate is higher than in Maricopa County.

i see no 13% anywhere in that article
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Wavering_RadiantWavering_Radiant Posts: 154
    edited June 2010
    i have been mistaken. Where the fuck did i see a tax rate then...i know it was somewhere here...

Oh well i never check reciepts, nor do i usually get them...so i figure after seeing a 13% tax rate, i just assume thats what it is....