Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ohhhh fuck

1235»

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    "We got a tornado last night. First tornado I've ever experienced. I was literally thinking my last thoughts, I thought I was gonna die. I was so terrified. It really made me think about life and how precious it is. I could have been gone last night in the blink of an eye.."

not trying to piss you off, just wondering, I thought Chicago barely got hit?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    the strong part of the storm went threw Milwaukee and then passed the lake and went threw Grand Rapids....like i said i did sever google searches and didnt find anything as far as tornados in Round Lake Beach ILL.....but i could easily be wrong
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited June 2010
    So yeah.......................................................................................................................................................................................................it rained a couple months back here.
    I love winning with women
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    lol...Michigan has some of the strangest weather weather in the whole country...especially near lake michigan....cause were surrounded by 4 lakes....i haven't confirmed this....but my buddy was telling me Meteorologist come here from all over the place to train and what not