Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*********SPOILER ALERT********* IRON MAIDEN SPOILERS THREAD *************SPOILER ALERT**********

Comments

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I've been listening to Maiden all morning...I really wanna see them again. :(

If only the Indy show was a weekend!
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Miss work and come it will be worth it
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    agalloch > maiden
    No

Also he doesn't have to choose between the two. Move along.

I finished watching en vivo last night and my question is why didn't we have the giant Eddie on the final frontier show. I know it wasn't there in Chicago.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    agalloch > maiden
    I don't necessarily agree, but I'm perfectly fine with that statement.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    agalloch > maiden
    I don't necessarily agree, but I'm perfectly fine with that statement.
    just agree, it feels so good
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    agalloch > maiden
    Me now: agree
    Me 3 years ago: booooo

I dunno, I still love Maiden the way I used to, but aesthetically it interests me less. Agalloch are still my go to shit whenever I'm with some scenery.

I'd still put Maiden with my 3 way favorite band tie with Agalloch, Iron Maiden and Death.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Agalloch is incredibly boring
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Agalloch is incredibly boring
    Ginger I will fight you.

Well, not really but still.
    :-<
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No

I finished watching en vivo last night and my question is why didn't we have the giant Eddie on the final frontier show. I know it wasn't there in Chicago.
    Cuz we were the first leg of that tour. They added and switched up quite a few things.
    GO TO INDY CF!
    2 vs 1

Noga and CF have to go to Indy now
    No

Cuz we were the first leg of that tour. They added and switched up quite a few things.
    That's not fair!
    edited July 2012
    Ev Vivo was recorded a few days before the pair of Florida shows.. SHOULDA WENT TO FLORIDA [-(

I told Nogas bf to come... and now Noga realizes its only 6 hours for her :-?
    Miss work and come it will be worth it
    I've already missed two days because of Maiden last month, and there's two more days I'm gonna miss in the next two months.......I don't know. :-? Like Jag said I didn't realize Indy was as close as it is....I'll talk to the mister.
    imageimage
    Make it happen!!!!!

And jag, it's jays fault that I didn't go to Florida he promised to drive me and shit then he said no I even offered to buy his ticket [-(
    Well my boyfriend doesn't want to go, but my best friend does. I just have to look into finding somewhat-cheap pit tickets. :))
    imageimage
    So you're trying to make it?

Puts ear to the ground a second time for pit tickets*

I'll see what I can do
    Yeah, I'm gonna see what I can do to go. :bz
    imageimage