Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*********SPOILER ALERT********* IRON MAIDEN SPOILERS THREAD *************SPOILER ALERT**********

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol he wont
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2012
    I've been sick all week and each show had 100+ temps. I blacked out as maiden came on in milwaukee. My fttb was pointless in chicago cuz it was half assed and by the time i bought the chicago event shirt there were 3 rows of people in the pit but I still got close and almost blacked out again.

I've decided to go to Indy now because of how much fun I had these last 2 days.

Edit: When I blacked out in milwaukee.. I was a minute away from watching my best friend propose to his girlfriend, whom he met at Maiden 06 thanks to me.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    So you missed the Milwaukee show or did you come around again?
    If anyone is meant to faint during a marriage proposal it's the bride to be....not the best mate
    I missed only part of the first song. Lazy security didnt want to give me water so i stopped listening to them tell me i had to stay put and got some damn water.
    So you're going to have seen Maiden 3 x on this tour?
    Yes, Indy will be the final on this tour now. I was gonna do Texas but then it got switched to Cali and then that got cancelled. After this i save for a potential florida weekend next year if they follow tradition.
    3 x
    Fuck you
    I'm seriously envious
    How many times have you seen them in total?
    Today was 7 i think
    So Chicago had an event shirt this time around? Fuck you iron maiden I saved extra money last time just for an event shirt and you didn't have one. Bullshit!

Glad to hear you're going to Indy. Are you going to settle for a lawn ticket or are you somehow going to be able to get pavilion/pit?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Imma try hard for pit. I managed to get 2 friends in the pit with my tix since i didnt need them cuz of my fttb wristband.

Yes, we had an event shirt but its a ripoff of the 2008 event shirt. I regret not buying more for money reasons but i hate being that douche.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I wish it was last Friday. :-<
    imageimage
    Come to indy with me n ape!
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    After this i save for a potential florida weekend next year if they follow tradition.
    That's what I'm trying to do as well
    Its worth it. Especially for Ft. Lauderdale. Rock n roll ribs is one of the best places ive ate at ever.
    Come to indy with me n ape!
    I've tried to get here to go for ever lol.

Yo jag, my Facebook is acting up so I dont know if what I said to you is posting. If I hear of any pit tickets from anybody I'll let you know.
    No notification for me, so somethings acting up for sure. Let me know if you hear anything. Otherwise, I'll stick to lawn.
    We have a couple people I don't know going with us if they back out I'll have them sell you the ticket lol